CS Army / Reservist tips and info thread

boots from blackhawk are good as well..depending on budget..just don't wear these boots for parade

18-1065-IMG4.jpeg

18-1063-IMG1.jpeg

Anyone seen the CAMELBAK BFM in Singapore?

And how much?

Thanks

Anyone seen the CAMELBAK BFM in Singapore?

And how much?

Thanks

I think they have a newer version, the BFM 500, major difference is the material used. 500 instead of 1000 denier, saves weight. Not sure if the older BFM comes with a back plate, but the newer one comes with one.

Here's a review online,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSV0IY9ZhiE

Buy the book . From boys to men . It has anything you need .

Thanks to a couple of young guys (10 years or so younger...) pacing me, I cleared my IPPT again... silver wohoo...

SAF to provide artillery training to Afghan officers

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1066734/1/.html

I hope they get taught the right things, their skills are very likely to be used in real combat to kill... our NS boys and some girls should bear that in mind when they are instructing them...
don't think our NSF boys will be doing the teaching, but rather the more experienced regulars

don't think our NSF boys will be doing the teaching, but rather the more experienced regulars
Probably, it is still a somewhat sombre thought that we are teaching someone to kill and they are likely to use it in anger...

Anyone going to Wallaby this November?

So anyone of us NS men missed out on the whole NS men $9000 award?

Who's going back to Seletar Camp for ICT this July? :cool:

Just curious, anyone know whether Hangar 72 has been replaced by a new building or whether they are building something massive there.

Saw some constructions from Sunset grill side but couldn't make out the details.

The smell of the sea from Seletar Camp lingers on even after.:bsmilie:

Just curious, anyone know whether Hangar 72 has been replaced by a new building or whether they are building something massive there.

Saw some constructions from Sunset grill side but couldn't make out the details.

The smell of the sea from Seletar Camp lingers on even after.:bsmilie:
official secrets act bro..

Where to get emergency blanket ? HAHA , wanna use it as my reflector .

Just imported this for my trips and reservist:

Camelbak BFM
gmi-packs-bfm-foliage-green-07-large-72.ashx

Capacity

100 oz (3 L)
Cargo

2551 CU IN (41.8 L)
You're on a long mission and always on the move. Choose a ruck that will support your extended operation. Choose CamelBak's BFM™. Our largest system, the BFM has a versatile load configuration design that can carry it all. Comfortably. Pack out 2600 cu. in. (42 L) of gear and up to two 3-litre reservoirs of water internally. The BFM can be ordered with our NEW Chem-Bio Reservoir (4.0) which attaches easily to Type M, A,or S Gas Mask Adapters.

Also available in Black (SKU 60135).
Not cheap but nice and rugged, very practical.

Doing yet another ICT now... but they seem to have moved away from using Saturdays, and now we get to stay home...

Nice..

Doing yet another ICT now... but they seem to have moved away from using Saturdays, and now we get to stay home...

Nice..

Actually all along is 5days unless outfield!