Crossing Bridges 8 2011 - Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB8_1200x400.jpg

PLEASE advise if you REALLY can make the trip if you're the lucky one ....... if no response from ANY chosen participant by Monday 18 July, I will give that place to the next person on the wait list .

I hope that all will respect the decisions below because alot of hard thinking , digging into each person's posting history, contributions et al resulted in a well-considered list of names..... this was made alot harder by the depth of many GOOD QUALITY candidates who wanted to be part of this adventure.

Those on the list below, PLEASE advise me if you CAN make the trip ….. if I dont hear from you by Monday 18 July, I will surrender your slot to the next person on the wait list.........

You can begin to proceed to book your flight tickets IN and OUT OF Ho Chi Min City ….. I will recommend Jetstar as their fares are lowest and timing is great ..... and Fridays are Jetstar SALE Days

The list :

Daredevil123 (first timer)
monolime (first timer)
Hosea (first timer)
Kevtan (first timer)
Jungle_sg (first timer)
nicznap (first timer) (Female)
yilin (first timer) (Female)
photoprozero (first timer) (Female)
airforce1 (repeat)
Robotech (repeat)
Tungtong (repeat)
Dan (repeat)
Biscuit (repeat)
Nokkieg (repeat)
Canonised (repeat)

There are 3 ladies..... dont worry, will pair one of you ladies with another lady from another country

First-timers will mostly be paired with repeats

MY flight is already booked ….. details below….. I recommend you do the SAME flight schedule (ESPECIALLY the Singapore to Ho Chi Min leg)

Jetstar 3K555 - departing Singapore on 10 Nov at 7.15am for Ho Chi Min
Jetstar 3K554 – departing Ho Chi Min on 16 Nov at 1.00pm for Singapore

IF you would like to stay longer for extra few days/weeks…. That is your choice and you are free to return anytime or day you like ……. BUT BE IN HO CHI MIN CITY ON 10 NOV

IF you are arriving in Ho Chi Min by bus, car, train , boat , flight from other city …. Please LET ME KNOW so that I can give you directions to our hotel to rendevous on 10 Nov

Last edited:
Please also send me by bank transfer S$615
this is equivalent to US$500 at a 'safe' exchange rate of 1.23 against the USD

Send to POSBank SAVINGS Account 021-12076-6

Please SMS or PM me (96611331) and QUOTE your TRANSACTION NUMBER of the transfer so that I can check ONLINE EXACTLY who sent me how much money

DO NOT go change actual US Dollars and give me actual US Currency ..... you will save a few bucks doing this but please dont give me the grief of collecting from you and hanging on to it for the next 4 months until we arrive in Vietnam

YES this will be a few bucks worse than money changer rate but I am sending the $$$ via a BANK TT over to Vietnam because they need to pay deposits for quite alot of logistics including hotels, transportation, restauraunts etc etc etc .....

Any excess, as past participants know very well, go to buying kopi for you guys or 'Singapore' gifts/trinkets for exchange or gifts to other participants and kids/locals we run into.

LASTLY, I will begin an email list as well as an Excel Spreadsheet:
1. asking for your particulars
2. arranging pre-trip shoot outings
3. arranging a pre-trip KYC (know your companions) outing

Will send all successful candidates a PM by Friday ..... otherwise you can just PM me now and give me at least your email address and a mobile phone number

Thank you !! :)

Last edited:
my id is not in the list.. but it's ok.. hope next time could join the event.. :D

I'm not in too, but I know the chances were slim. Have fun guys! Look forward to seeing your pictures when u come back! :)
Cheers.

:D DD123 FIRST TIME?!!?!? Wah......:eek: Can you pack ur little one in the luggage too?? LOL

ED, I'm GG!!!! Thanks!!! HUAT AH!!! :)

Thanks Eddie and Team... glad to be able to participate! Will be sending you the information soon, Eddie.

;) Thanks Eddie.

Flight booked and fund transferred.

Cheers

ok who is the rich anonymous Joker who sent me money without identifying him/herself ??? .... he/she also SMS me transaction number .... but without a name ..... when sending me the sms ... apart from transaction number please leave your CS Nick in the SMS .... I have NOT even recorded down your REAL names yet ha ha ha :)

Last edited:
Thanks ED. Glad to be selected.
Looking forward for a great time with all CB8 participants at HCM!!
Tic booked n fund transferred.

Cheers
Stan

The list :

Daredevil123 (first timer)
monolime (first timer)
Hosea (first timer)
Kevtan (first timer)
Jungle_sg (first timer)
nicznap (first timer) (Female)
yilin (first timer) (Female)
photoprozero (first timer) (Female)
airforce1 (repeat)
Robotech (repeat)
Tungtong (repeat)
Dan (repeat)
Biscuit (repeat)
Nokkieg (repeat)
Canonised (repeat)

Jetstar has a special fare to Ho Chi Min at $38 one way before fees ...... from 11am today until 12midnight

Dear Mod,
To make it transparent, perhaps you can share about these repeats when was their last trip.
I am just trying to understand the picking process

thanks

airforce1 (repeat)
Robotech (repeat)
Tungtong (repeat)
Dan (repeat)
Biscuit (repeat)
Nokkieg (repeat)
Canonised (repeat)

Jetstar has a special fare to Ho Chi Min at $38 one way before fees ...... from 11am today until 12midnight[/QUOTE]

Thank you for chosing me, I feel very honoured, I have worked in Vn before so if anyone of you have any questions, I shall try my best to reply

:embrass:

If U are not in the list
u may like to ask yourself this Q first.....
MY posting history, & how much i contributions to CS ?......:dunno:

If u are in the list ,Always notes this U are not shoot by your own ,
U are from SINGAPORE !

tungtong
SAIGON

Dear Mod,
To make it transparent, perhaps you can share about these repeats when was their last trip.

thanks

airforce1 (repeat)
Robotech (repeat)
Tungtong (repeat)
Dan (repeat)
Biscuit (repeat)
Nokkieg (repeat)
Canonised (repeat)

Jetstar has a special fare to Ho Chi Min at $38 one way before fees ...... from 11am today until 12midnight
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Hope you all have a good time and bring back memorable photos for us to enjoy.

Last edited:
tungtong said:
:embrass:

If U are not in the list
u may like to ask yourself this Q first.....
MY posting history, & how much i contributions to CS ?......:dunno:

If u are in the list ,Always notes this U are not shoot by your own ,
U are from SINGAPORE !

tungtong
SAIGON
[/QUOTE]

Bro, I look forward to experiencing life with you. As well as listening to your stories :)

hahahh.......hi Sir !
i go CB is for experiencing life from other county,
as well as listening to other stories too......

tungtong
SAIGON

Bro, I look forward to experiencing life with you. As well as listening to your stories :)

Last edited:
flight booked, funds transferred, and details sent to you, Eddie. Thank you.

After a few years of checking with Eddie but was not able to make the trip for CB due to various reasons, I am really looking forward to meeting the group. :)

Last edited:
The selection process is by secret ballot organised by the Council of Elders inside a cave at the stroke of midnight. No one is supposed to understand or is privy to the workings of the Elders, except that your "ba zi", "flying star" and good/bad qi is taken into consideration. Alas, my qi must be bad this year as I am also not one of the Chosen few.

Dear Mod,

Status
Not open for further replies.