creative respond to ipod shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsbn said:
Its your own songs, don't tell me you want to spoil your eyesight by squinting at a silly 1 line LCD display walking with ur eyes on the LCD screen to see what song's playing now that's scrolling s...o... s...l...o...w...l...y instead of focusing on where u're walking? ;)
thinks that's what pple are doing for smsing their friends..... :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
right now, i'm waiting for the creative zen photo to be released and will compare with ipod photo and see which is better. thinking of replacing my current 20GB image storage with something smaller in size. :think:
*cough cough*

Read: 3rd party accessories.

U might wanna check these 2 out:
Belkin Digital Media Reader
Belkin Digital Camera Link

I wonder if there's something like dis for da Zen? :think:

madmacs said:
there is a battery status led behind that shows green (good charge), amber (low charge), red (very low charge) and of course no light means its flat lor :)

:thumbsup: COOL! I'll buy it! Slick, small & fuss free... I don't really care about the sequence of the songs. That's cool with me. haha BUY BUY BUY
CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. :thumbsup:

BUY! BUY! BUY!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LCDs screens on those SMS phones are much bigger. Phones are design for us to communicate. The obvious reason why LCD screens have appeared in hp are for us to dial up a telephone number plus SMS. Even a Motorola "Brick Phone" has a LED display for us to look at.

iPod shuffle is small and lightweighted that it is design for people on the move. Why bother with LCD screens when iPod Shuffle is already so small. Besides it consumes your battery life too.

Mac design things which not only looks good but also cater for busy people like us. They design it so that we do not need to open our eyes and keep looking at the songs that is going to be played.

Half of the time when I use to listen to my Walkman and MDs, I just let it run thru. Really could not be bothered about looking at the LCDs screen. :D

Hommie said:
thinks that's what pple are doing for smsing their friends..... :bsmilie:

hehe...i gladly await the day i can sms people without looking at the display. think some folks can do that but i not as proficient ;p

Pro Image said:
I just wonder why most of the accesories are all in whites except for the pouch? So who is copying who? :bsmilie:

i think thats a foregone conclusion ;)

jsbn said:
*cough cough*

Read: 3rd party accessories.

U might wanna check these 2 out:
Belkin Digital Media Reader
Belkin Digital Camera Link

I wonder if there's something like dis for da Zen? :think:

nah. like i told u the other day, i just hoping to be able to do a direct card2storage transfer, rather than doing it via laptop. ipod photo needs iphoto on ur ibook or PB to do it. i was hoping its something like xdrive where u just plug in ur CF card and wah lah! lets see if zen photo got such an option. or else, i might as well continue to use my 40GB image storage device. :rolleyes:

Pro Image said:
LCDs screens on those SMS phones are much bigger. Phones are design for us to communicate. The obvious reason why LCD screens have appeared in hp are for us to dial up a telephone number plus SMS. Even a Motorola "Brick Phone" has a LED display for us to look at.

iPod shuffle is small and lightweighted that it is design for people on the move. Why bother with LCD screens when iPod Shuffle is already so small. Besides it consumes your battery life too.

Mac design things which not only looks good but also cater for busy people like us. They design it so that we do not need to open our eyes and keep looking at the songs that is going to be played.

Half of the time when I use to listen to my Walkman and MDs, I just let it run thru. Really could not be bothered about looking at the LCDs screen. :D
some people want control, some people want to be controlled :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
nah. like i told u the other day, i just hoping to be able to do a direct card2storage transfer, rather than doing it via laptop. ipod photo needs iphoto on ur ibook or PB to do it. i was hoping its something like xdrive where u just plug in ur CF card and wah lah! lets see if zen photo got such an option. or else, i might as well continue to use my 40GB image storage device. :rolleyes:
Like dis ah....

Honestly, u might wanna stick to that. Apple took 4 revisions to get the iPod correct. And I waited for 4 generations before getting my 2nd one.

Since u're not in a rush, u can wait. ;)

So how? Any takers for it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.