COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn.. quite a lot of ppl today at sitex!
tot day 1 is less ppl, but i guess is due to school holidays and parents also on leave.

sitex??? :dunno:

u mean u travel back to time? ;p

Me and Bro Ardaan done BBB at Comex. in addition Bro Ardaan buy Nikon D300s, i heart pain Canon no 7D :( ... feel like jump ship.

Wow. D300s.

Then what you buy?

damn.. quite a lot of ppl today at sitex!
tot day 1 is less ppl, but i guess is due to school holidays and parents also on leave.

It's Comex. Hehe! ;)

I buy 1 X 1TB WD External HD and i very small Samsung Mini HD 250GB .... heart still pain no 7D :(, want to complain Canon .... Nikon user more happy.

7D is only arriving end of the year.

Shld hav just get WD Passport mah.. more worthy of $$ @ 89.99 for 320GB..

7D is only arriving end of the year.

Shld hav just get WD Passport mah.. more worthy of $$ @ 89.99 for 320GB..

i oready have the 500GB, i like the samsung Mini ... very small & cute 1.8inch. 2moro maybe i want to go get an LG Mini Note Book ..... :think: ... but i just got an ASUS recently ya .... dont care I want oso.

SD and CF card got gd discount mah?

i oready have the 500GB, i like the samsung Mini ... very small & cute 1.8inch. 2moro maybe i want to go get an LG Mini Note Book ..... :think: ... but i just got an ASUS recently ya .... dont care I want oso.

i tot u hv the mbp?

Nooo... Dun get LG. Seriously..

Check out MSI Wind.

Me and Bro Ardaan done BBB at Comex. in addition Bro Ardaan buy Nikon D300s, i heart pain Canon no 7D :( ... feel like jump ship.

bro Ardaan & u are really solid in _____ (fill in the blank):sweat:

ask u guys abt IPPT hor...even though i noe quite a couple here already ROD liao..;p

i'm suppose to clear my IPPT dis early sept de...but due to my injury, there is no way for me to take them lor...However, when i login to my acct, I saw the date bring over to next yr bday wor...:eek:

So now wat am i suppose to do?? :dunno:

ask u guys abt IPPT hor...even though i noe quite a couple here already ROD liao..;p

i'm suppose to clear my IPPT dis early sept de...but due to my injury, there is no way for me to take them lor...However, when i login to my acct, I saw the date bring over to next yr bday wor...:eek:

I can't help. I excuse IPPT

Ho seh. Did u inform your unit?

If you are deemed to have defaulted your last window then prepare to receive charge letter from CMPB.

Ho seh. Did u inform your unit?

If you are deemed to have defaulted your last window then prepare to receive charge letter from CMPB.

alamak! :eek: no wor...

dat mean i got to prepare to recvd letter liao... :cry:

cos somewhere in mid Aug the date already chng to next calendar yr liao wor..

Status
Not open for further replies.