**CONFIRM ORDER!- JENIS JND70S Battery pack **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben, thanks for getting the Jenis for us. Collected mine yesterday and have been drooling the whole night. Looks damn good man!!!!

Yes , agreed with Tinker.
Damn good looking with the grid on. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A very good deal i think ;) !

Thx for the MO.

upz for Satan ! :)

WHH said:
upz for Satan ! :)

wah seh .. this is scary ... haha ...

anyways just dropped by to ask if anyone from this mos is experiencing any problems with the battery case? ...

Battery Case Problem Solved !!!

Please wait for satan_18349 announcement ! :bigeyes:

Woo Hoo!!!!

Can't wait!!! Just ask him this afternoon, and he said he was working on it, must have had a great revelation after that ;)

That's right!! Regarding about the AAs problem, the mystery is finally solved!! Thanks to mega32 who did a test and passed this great news to me earlier on!! :thumbsup:

-----------
Before the stocks came, JENIS had actually assured that they have tested the AAs battery compartment and got no problem with it. However according to some members (who bought from previous mo) who tested it with 2500mHa type of rechargables and myself using alkalines, it was having the one-shot-batt-flat problem.

Finally to solve this "problem", capacity power of 1500 to 1700mHa rechargables are recommended for use with the AAs holder. Any higher i'm afraid it will not work.

However, AAs are only meant for emergency/last minute usage, EN-EL3s are still the best choice for long hours shooting.

**Special thanks to all who have got the packs from me, hope you all enjoying the "different" feel of your D70/D70s as much as i do!! ;)

In order to fully utilise the battery pack, please RECHARGE again those EN-EL3 batteries again before using and do not over tighten the grip.

--------------------

Below are some steps/ways based on my own experience with the Vertical shooting which will aid in better and faster operation.

After inserting the optic fibre cable FULLY and the switch on the battery pack is set to (ON):

1) Switching to remote mode - Just do a left turn (once) on the dial and the remote icon will appear. Vice versa for normal shooting.

2) Pre-focusing - Make sure the cam is in AF-S mode. AF-C will not have any focusing done.

3) Manual focusing - May actually be faster if you are used to it.

4) Remote control - ML-L1/L3 can still be use concurrently when in vertical shooting mode.

Hope that the above-mention helps in easier operation and problem-free with the battery packs! Cheers!
;)

One suggestion, if the double sided portion on the cable does not stick very well, you can use the glue gun (a little) to let it stay in place...gaffered the cable onto the body too if you wished... ;)

There are ample of stocks for all D70/D70s users, call 90089830 to reserve a set. Try and you will love it like everybody else...

BUY BUY BUY :devil:

Cheers. ;)

Collection of battery pack:

Date : Monday to Friday
Time : After 0645pm
Location : Environment Building Annex Block (Newton MRT, opp hotel Asia)
--> Take the lift (near the toilets) to Level 5

* Please call in advance

Thank you. ;)

satan_18349, thanks for many this great item available to us! :thumbsup:

satan_18349, thanks for making this great item available to us! :thumbsup:

satan_18349 said:

Collection of battery pack:

Date : Monday to Friday
Time : After 0645pm
Location : Environment Building Annex Block (Newton MRT, opp hotel Asia)
--> Take the lift (near the toilets) to Level 5

* Please call in advance

Thank you. ;)

Bro...thanks for the update and the grip man...looks reeeeeeeal good ;)

yeap the jenis grip works great...though i got mine from other sources.....

i tink it really does help improve on the ergonomics and look and feel.... and i have some little tricks on how to maximize the use quickly... haha..... can share with u all ...buten maybe u all found out liaos...

upz for ya sale man satan.....

cheers....

Witness said:
yeap the jenis grip works great...though i got mine from other sources.....

i tink it really does help improve on the ergonomics and look and feel.... and i have some little tricks on how to maximize the use quickly... haha..... can share with u all ...buten maybe u all found out liaos...

upz for ya sale man satan.....

cheers....

Wah..do tell...do tell...eager to learn :bsmilie:

satan_18349 said:
Finally to solve this "problem", capacity power of 1500 to 1700mHa rechargables are recommended for use with the AAs holder. Any higher i'm afraid it will not work.

Just realised the Jenis website states 1500Mah in their specifications too.
http://www.hkjenis.com/product/HOLD/DSLR/JND70.htm
:D

Am truly enjoying the grip, definitely gives the whole setup a more 'pro' loom, hehe... upz upz...

satan-18349, any plans to bring in wrist straps? ;)
http://www.hkjenis.com/English/WRIST/wrist.html

i think my grip got some problem ..
can i know whose has the grip? I need to pm u guys to ask something

Status
Not open for further replies.