Condolence To The Family of Loh Hwei Yen

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Mahatma Gandhi once said "an eye for an eye will make the world go blind"

My condolences to Ms Loh's family and the news jolted me as I stayed in the Taj Bangalore just a month ago..... Shift the target city and time and I could be the one.

They are protesting the injustice suffered by some muslims in the Kashmir region. However isn't it wrong to seek justice by inflicting injustice on others? When will it ever end?

They did it more for their own agendas...but using so called "acted to justify the actions towards Muslims" to get sympathies from the Muslims :angry:

Muslims don't need that, inflicting terrorism on innocent victims which itself is a criminal act and go against the religion... in fact there are Muslims who are victims themselves on their act... :cry:

Okay friends...

Lets not issue or debate further on the terrorism like someone has mentioned earlier...

Main intention for this thread is for us clubsnappers to show our sympathy to her family...

We should just stick to convey our condolences to her family...

Thanks...

its rather disturbing to see some here baying for blood in a thread with condolence in mind, wouldn't such thoughts be similiar to those who acted out in violence? :think: more so for those not related to the person in question.

i will not go further OT... :sweat:

RIP :cry:

...and Mas Selemat is at large. The event in Mumbai may happen in Singapore, so all of us should be more alert, do our part. :think:

Terrorism is not just what u see in TV or internet, it is a real threat, do your part to stop them.

... Yah! We want some answer for Mas Selamat!

Yeah, its indeed a very tragic event.... As i was reading the papers this morning, my heart really went out to her family, especially her husband.... I think i really wld not be able to take it if this were to happen to anyone i know of... Lets hope that her friends & family would be able to recover from this incident soon and get on with their normal lives...

Condolence to the Loh family once again...

Status
Not open for further replies.