Complaints Choir of Singapore - Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I think I know the reason why no foreinger rule. Gahmen is experimenting with rules to protect singaporean from the onslaught of foreign talents. In this case specifically on foreign complaint-choir singers. Seems like the public dont like it hor, OK then we keep the market open. :p

Having a sense of humour and being able to laugh about things is one thing, here, the lyrics are just plain not funny.

I watched a bit and dun find the singing any iinteresting. :thumbsd:

The lyrics of the song are not really meant to be funny or interesting. It's basically for Singaporeans to sit up, look and reflect at reality of life we are living here and hopefully, if possible improve it.

The audio and sound quality might not be as good as some of the other countries complaint choirs not because of the singing but more for the reason that there weren't use of much professional equipment as other countries had and also there is also feedback(echo)experienced.

The audio and sound quality might not be as good as some of the other countries complaint choirs not because of the singing but more for the reason that there weren't use of much professional equipment as other countries had and also there is also feedback(echo)experienced.

Just some technical OT,

The sound is probably not good because of location where the sound is recorded at, and failure to use the right mic for the right application. Also, on youtube, most sound is compressed (from an already compressed format when it is uploaded), hence a major loss in quality and definition.

Also, feedback and echo are different. Feedback is also known as signal loop, and echo is, well, echo. Do note that feedback can occur as a result of echo as well, if a mic input's gain is set too high, and it picks up the echo, which would count as a signal loop.

Just some technical OT,

The sound is probably not good because of location where the sound is recorded at, and failure to use the right mic for the right application. Also, on youtube, most sound is compressed (from an already compressed format when it is uploaded), hence a major loss in quality and definition.

Also, feedback and echo are different. Feedback is also known as signal loop, and echo is, well, echo. Do note that feedback can occur as a result of echo as well, if a mic input's gain is set too high, and it picks up the echo, which would count as a signal loop.
Need a Sennheiser MD431 MkII? heheh...

The lyrics of the song are not really meant to be funny or interesting. It's basically for Singaporeans to sit up, look and reflect at reality of life we are living here and hopefully, if possible improve it.

You must be delueded to think that crap like this will lead people to change for the better. I reckon people will be more likely to get turned off listening to junk like this.

If you are old enough to remember the courtesy campaign, the one that had the smiley face and came along with the somg "courtesy is for free, courtesy is for you and me . . . . " and everybody was kinda like brainwashed at school with skits, songs, video clips etc etc. The message was about being positive, and people respond differently to positive thoughts, they are more likely to be receptive.

This rubbish you posted is nothing but junk.

thanks for taking the effort to post it..:thumbsup:

You must be delueded to think that crap like this will lead people to change for the better. I reckon people will be more likely to get turned off listening to junk like this.

If you are old enough to remember the courtesy campaign, the one that had the smiley face and came along with the somg "courtesy is for free, courtesy is for you and me . . . . " and everybody was kinda like brainwashed at school with skits, songs, video clips etc etc. The message was about being positive, and people respond differently to positive thoughts, they are more likely to be receptive.

so in order to improve for the better, there has to be a brainswashing campaign with songs and skits in the schools. :bsmilie: but which dept will approve of something like that even if it can improve singapore. hmmm what a paradox.

name calling is not good, cease and desist

refer to the posting guidelines

1. Be Nice and Be Civilised - abusing, name-calling, personal attacks on members and/or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated. Be kind to newbies as they may not know the general flow of the forums. Repeatedly violation of this rule will result in banishment.

warning given

Status
Not open for further replies.