Comex Olympus deals 28-31 aug

Just heard about this. free 45mm with EM10 kit @998...and free 17/2.8 with epl6 @598 limited sets. and i always thot comex/pc shows doesn't give good deals. :think:

http://home.olympusimage.com.sg/ois/app/webroot/uploads/comex-flyer_3257.pdf

Just PM-ed a shop in AMK, was quoted with a slightly better price for the same EM10 bundle...
Those who are interested in getting this camera, NOW is your chance!!

Just PM-ed a shop in AMK, was quoted with a slightly better price for the same EM10 bundle...
Those who are interested in getting this camera, NOW is your chance!!

wah! so it's extended outside also lah! tks for sharing:)

wah! so it's extended outside also lah! tks for sharing:)

Very tempted by this promo ah... But I need to find a buyer for my E-PL5 first..
Any takers? haha

Good to see that the local shops are getting very competitive :)

Now at $998 for a EM10 kit with a girlfriend lens , even I'm tempted.

Good to see that the local shops are getting very competitive :)

Now at $998 for a EM10 kit with a girlfriend lens , even I'm tempted.

im keen on the girlfriend lens haha!

Wow girlfriend lens.. Any wifey lens or not? Haha :bsmilie:

Buy the bundle with a girlfriend lens, my wife will "separates" my ear from my head :bsmilie:

Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH Power OIS Lens

Only the very best for the wife :)

Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH Power OIS Lens Only the very best for the wife :)

That's why the 45/1.8 is the girlfriend lens as the 42.5/1.8 is the wife lens ;)

That's why the 45/1.8 is the girlfriend lens as the 42.5/1.8 is the wife lens ;)

Absolutely agree bro. :thumbsup: Now, I only just need her to see this post so I have the green light.

:think:
Thinking of getting the EM10 as a 2nd Olympus body; but I have both the "girlfriend" and pancake lenses.. :bsmilie:

Any bro interested in splitting the bundle with me? We split 50-50. I take the EM10 body and additional battery; the partner takes both lenses.
:bsmilie:

Meet and go get the package together. Can go to any shop in AMD or Peninsular/Funan area as long as same or better package

Just to clarify, EPL6 bundled with 14-42 pancake or normal lens?
The photo and description under the photo does not show/state 14-42 pancake lens.

Just to clarify, EPL6 bundled with 14-42 pancake or normal lens?
The photo and description under the photo does not show/state 14-42 pancake lens.

Based on the em10 which have written as 14-42 pancake, where epl6 is not stated. believe epl6 is the normal lens...

Based on the em10 which have written as 14-42 pancake, where epl6 is not stated. believe epl6 is the normal lens...

Yes, but the description at the top of the flyer says,
PEN E-PL6
• Bundled with the Slimmest
Pancake 14-42mm Zoom Lens
• Flip up LCD for selfie
• Easy sharing of high quality
photos to smartphone via Wi-Fi