Comex 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
unseen said:
Hmm product training... Asustek or another particular coy that specializes in selling full systems + laptops? LOL that's 2 of the coys i worked for b4 that actually cared enough to give training..

and a coy thats called "a _ p _ e @ (somewhere in town)"

lil_princess said:
Haha... see got any CSer can spot me first not... :sticktong

got prize anot ? my office is so near + i see u b4, so chances are high ...

lil_princess said:
well.. i was informed that its not only gonna be on the last day that they give discounts.
U only get to know the discount on the morning be4 starting work or price slash by the manager.........

lil_princess said:
and a coy thats called "a _ p _ e @ (somewhere in town)"

Never likes _p_l_

I am dropping by tomorrow on official sourcing for my company, with my two cute co-colleague ladies.
maybe look out for u. hehe..

Hey, just wondering....are the IT hardware really that much cheaper in the Comex Fair? Things like HDD, Rams, MoBo and stuff like that. Wonder if it's worth going into the Comex Fair to get things like that :think:

Scann69 said:
Hey, just wondering....are the IT hardware really that much cheaper in the Comex Fair? Things like HDD, Rams, MoBo and stuff like that. Wonder if it's worth going into the Comex Fair to get things like that :think:
Sad to say... have to do yr homework...
price cheap depends on yrself. (*freebies are also included in the cost)

jnet6 said:
Sad to say... have to do yr homework...
price cheap depends on yrself. (*freebies are also included in the cost)

Won't it be great if they say Buy HDD, free another HDD of the same type :bsmilie:

Scann69 said:
Won't it be great if they say Buy HDD, free another HDD of the same type :bsmilie:
Sure they have it...u paid $200 instead of $100...

John Tan said:
Sure they have it...u paid $200 instead of $100...
Just came back from there...have a lot of chio models...better than the rest of the exhibition...

John Tan said:
Just came back from there...have a lot of chio models...better than the rest of the exhibition...
Not interested in models;p But are there any attractive promotions?:D

haha attractive promoters or promotions?
:p

heehee woot...
i like fruits too..
hee lil_princess muz be keeping all the doctors away...

John Tan said:

Wah... shucks.. i dun have my gear with me today... nevermind, i use handphone camera to take :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

icarus said:
Wah... shucks.. i dun have my gear with me today... nevermind, i use handphone camera to take

You can go back there tomorrow :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sticktong

Cheers
John

koolz said:
Eh, I am not that young okay!;p :embrass: 15, going to 16 young meh? :D

yes u are. 15 is still illegal to work. onli fast food company like macs and kfc can employ young students.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hehehe... No Pic No Talk... :bsmilie:

hahahahahahaha... last time i think they allow ppls to download brochures rite ? now dun haf ?:bsmilie: muz be expecting 3/4 of the local singaporeans and pple from neighbouring countries to flock there and flood the halls up. and u will take 2hrs to walk from one end to the other. because the place is like the jammed up causeway. cannot move..

glennyong said:
yes u are. 15 is still illegal to work. onli fast food company like macs and kfc can employ young students.
Huh? Really ar? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.