ClubSNAP Nikon Outing @ Turf City - Registration Open for Photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
With reference to the Clubsnap & Nikon Airsoft Challenge @ Turf City
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=590398

We now open the registration for photographers.

Nikon Users in Clubsnap are invited to this event, where you can go into the arena to photographers the "airsoft fighters" doing their battle.

Each battle we will allow 4 photographers per side (total 8 photographers) to go into the thick of the action. We also have the new Nikokr 18-200VRII and some other lenses ie 300mmf2.8, AFS 70-200VR (not the new ones) and also cameras to loan to the members who want to try it out in the arena.

We are opening 24 slots in the morning (1030am to 1.30pm) and 24 slots in the afternoon(1.30-4.30pm), with 10 reserves slot per session. Registration is free.

{lease note will taken attendence at 1030am for session I and 1.30pm for session any late comers your slot will be given away to any gamers or ppl that are there.

Session (10.30am to 1.30pm)

Session II (1.30pm to 4.30pm)

Snacks and drinks are available FOC, balloons, instant photography 4R prints (FOC) for you and partners or family and goodies bags (all these while stock last)

Nikon Users in Clubsnap are invited to this event, where you can go into the arena to photographers the "airsoft fighters" doing their battle.

Each battle we will allow 4 photographers per side (total 8 photographers) to go into the thick of the action. We also have the new Nikokr 18-200VRII and some other lenses ie 300mmf2.8, AFS 70-200VR (not the new ones) and also cameras to loan to the members who want to try it out in the arena.

We are opening 24 slots in the morning (1030am to 1.30pm) and 24 slots in the afternoon(1.30-4.30pm), with 10 reserves slot per session. Registration is free.

{lease note will taken attendence at 1030am for session I and 1.30pm for session any late comers your slot will be given away to any gamers or ppl that are there.

1. LeGoZ

Snacks and drinks are available FOC, balloons, instant photography 4R prints (FOC) for you and partners or family and goodies bags (all these while stock last)

1. LeGoZ
2. vincentry

1. LeGoZ
2. vincentry
3. Dennis

1. LeGoZ
2. vincentry
3. Dennis

1.John Clive (johnnoobz) :thumbsup:

upz... for Nikon event, initial added my name into the list but just got reminded by wife have some engagement to go to.

../azul123

Last edited:
upz... for Nikon event, initial added my name into the list but just got reminded by wife have some engagement to go to.

../azul123

Thanks, You and your family can drop by any time to join in the fun too. If there is not many ppl you can also going in and shoot.

The irony in CS is that when event, where Nikon did not spend too much money and also effort like, kopi session and SIN 09. The registration fills up almost immediately.

But when Nikon puts in a few thousands especially for this event and also the amount of effort by CS for this event, participation is like very slow. :think:

Anyway the show will go on and there is always a good curious crowd in Turf City and the goodie bags can be snapped up there in seconds, if no one in CS is interested :)

1. LeGoZ
2. vincentry
3. Dennis
4. sgfriend

1.John Clive (johnnoobz)

1. LeGoZ
2. vincentry
3. Dennis
4. sgfriend
5. knightt

1.John Clive (johnnoobz)

Thanks, You and your family can drop by any time to join in the fun too. If there is not many ppl you can also going in and shoot.

The irony in CS is that when event, where Nikon did not spend too much money and also effort like, kopi session and SIN 09. The registration fills up almost immediately.

But when Nikon puts in a few thousands especially for this event and also the amount of effort by CS for this event, participation is like very slow. :think:

Anyway the show will go on and there is always a good curious crowd in Turf City and the goodie bags can be snapped up there in seconds, if no one in CS is interested :)

Thanks Bro, if I can get away early might just drop by... to take in the action.

I think the slow response could be due to the year end, school having exams, parents all stressed up etc... just a guess lah.

upz.. for a fun event. :thumbsup:

../azul123

Thanks Bro, if I can get away early might just drop by... to take in the action.

I think the slow response could be due to the year end, school having exams, parents all stressed up etc... just a guess lah.

upz.. for a fun event. :thumbsup:

../azul123

Thanks, most likely, I forgot about it my kid grown up no stress liao :)

Anyway for members who wants to try their hands on the equipment we will loan these for the shoots:

Bodies :
D3000 X 2
D5000 X 3
D300s X 3

Lenses:
AF-S 18-200mm VR ( 1 New 1 Old )
70-300mm F3.5-5.6 X 1
70-200mm F2.8 X 1
200mm F2 X 1
200-400mm F4 X 1
400mm F2.8 X1 ( Don't have the 300 F2.8 )

Same here. Would loved to bring my family to take pictures, watch the battle, run around, molest the bazookas, then go groceries shopping at Giant. But we've just started bringing our kid to go swimming every Saturday morning.

Will target to drop by in the afternoon instead! ;p Thanks to Nikon and PE for organising the event.

Hi,
Was looking forward to participate in this event and mingle with the rest of the Nikonians, but work is in the way :(
I was still hoping that I could take leave or at least a time-off for this event, but it was not approved.
I will try my best to come down in the late afternoon. I will only knock-off from work at 2.30pm and will be coming all the way from the East..
I hope I could make it...

We are opening 12 slots in the morning (1030am to 1.30pm) and 12 slots in the afternoon(1.30-4.30pm), with 5 reserves slot per session. Registration is free. (edited for low interest so that the participants have more chances to shoot)

1. LeGoZ
2. vincentry
3. Dennis
4. sgfriend
5. knightt

1.John Clive (johnnoobz)

Last edited:

We are opening 12 slots in the morning (1030am to 1.30pm) and 12 slots in the afternoon(1.30-4.30pm), with 5 reserves slot per session. Registration is free. (edited for low interest so that the participants have more chances to shoot)

1. LeGoZ
2. vincentry
3. Dennis
4. sgfriend
5. knightt

1.John Clive (johnnoobz)
2.Freddy (luna_sea83)

1. LeGoZ
2. vincentry
3. Dennis
4. sgfriend
5. knightt
5. Jer

1.John Clive (johnnoobz)
2.Freddy (luna_sea83)

Please note will taken attendence at 1030am for session I and 1.30pm for session any late comers your slot will be given away to any gamers or ppl that are there.

1. LeGoZ
2. vincentry
3. Dennis
4. sgfriend
5. knightt
6. Jer
7. Simon

1.John Clive (johnnoobz)
2.Freddy (luna_sea83)

Snacks and drinks are available FOC, balloons, instant photography 4R prints (FOC) for you and partners or family and goodies bags (all these while stock last)[/quote]

response quite slow leh... maybe not enough excitement around the molestation session :)

chngpe... maybe you might need to ask them to bring out the trump cards... hahaha

response quite slow leh... maybe not enough excitement around the molestation session :)

chngpe... maybe you might need to ask them to bring out the trump cards... hahaha

I think so too - now the Trump card - courtesy of Nikon SG :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BE THE FIRST IN SINGAPORE TO TOUCH AND SHOOT WITH THIS. NO ONE IN SINGAPORE WILL HAVE THIS TO EXPERIENCE EXPECT ClubSNAP and NIKON CLUB members and those who come for this event Presenting the The Nikkor AF-S VRII 70-200mm f2.8

Last edited:
wow.... 2 Aces in 1 go... haha

I think we need to start a molestation list.

Status
Not open for further replies.