Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, aren't you afraid you may get robbed there... it seems quite ghettorized.. hehe

a lot china men there was staring at me LOL !
like anytime they will attack and rob me :p
but still they didnt :D
haha

Welcome back bro! Actually, I am also quite quiet nowadays. May be old liao..no energy like you folks. ;)

haha .. will be gone again when this term break over ):
coz training and lots of stuffs will be back ):
now is my only time to shoot haha :D

hi bro, the url link does not work leh, can fix it? thx.

PENGERANG TRIP
CURRENTLY THE DATE WILL BE SET ON 27/28 JUNE (SET OFF AT SAT MORNING, BE BACK AT SUN AFTERNOON OF EVENING).
IT WILL BE A 2 DAY 1 NIGHT TRIP
COST: WE WILL BE BOOKING A CHALET, PRICE IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED BUT WAS TOLD ITS RM420. SO MAYBE AROUND 210SG? WE CAN SPLIT AMOUNG OURSELVES.

CURRENTLY:

1) RYANG
2) CAKKA
3) JUST2OFUS
4) VIN
5) SLEEPY
6) DEEPSTER
7) A FELLOW CSER

BEST IF CAN HAVE 10 MEMBERS IN TOTAL FOR THE TRIP.

ok please do update for those who are interested.

and here are some information on where we are going
http://arsonarsenic.wordpress.com/20...ohor-malaysia/

Update.. Update..

alll 3 of yr photos OOF leh, hope my eyes got no problem.

hmm i think your eyes no problem... is my eye got problem alot of my shoots OOF de.. :cry:

hmm i think your eyes no problem... is my eye got problem alot of my shoots OOF de.. :cry:

Do you know that there's a knob (not sure what is that called) near the viewfinder that you can adjust to your eyesight?

Do you know that there's a knob (not sure what is that called) near the viewfinder that you can adjust to your eyesight?

lol didn't think he meant that literally.

Your outings sound funn! Too bad the only person I know is dev =p I'm waiting for admin to approve my post too :X

Bro....join in the fun! Get out of the army once a while man! As for me...a bit like semi retired liao....i work 6 days week and still have to look after my daughter so my SSS time is very much limited.Wait till you meet Cakka ( coming bk this wknd ) and you will know how gila we are:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Bro Cakka,

When are you coming back to Singapore ah ? May need your help to bring one laptop over to Sulawesi for the shelter home... can or not ? ;p

Bro Ardaan, no prob. I buzz you when im back this sat. plan to be in Makassar on 12 June, need to hooray2 there for at least 2 days before go kampong and behave like an angel. Give me tips on SSS location in makassar too.

cheers

Hey guys, do pop by this link and check out my kitties! I haven't been getting any response so far lol :X Seems like people just don't reply much. Please let me know what's good/bad about the pictures so that I can learn. :) Thanks!

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=523572

there...i told not to post kitties...chio bu's and u sure get whistles!!! hahaha. On a serious note, take note of comments or critiques and keep them jotted somewhere. Some will be very harsh but it's like that...once you post it, be prepared to get whacked! Luckily u only kennna from 1000D and 450D ppl....you put this in critique corner sure jia lat!!! I know cos i got whacked too many times:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
Bro Ardaan, no prob. I buzz you when im back this sat. plan to be in Makassar on 12 June, need to hooray2 there for at least 2 days before go kampong and behave like an angel. Give me tips on SSS location in makassar too.

cheers

so gd...nvr been there b4 wor.. no budget :(

Sure bro. Thanks. I will give you the kepala sekolah no. ..so u can meet her... I can also call one of my kids to meet you there...as long u stay in Losari area. :)

cheers

eh guys i've got a bery newb question lol... how to prevent my hand from shaking without support and standing ah?

i close my "chicken wing" liao still shake here shake there ;p

eh guys i've got a bery newb question lol... how to prevent my hand from shaking without support and standing ah?

i close my "chicken wing" liao still shake here shake there ;p

ok for me if i use non IS lense in low light , before u shoot just breath in and shoot. i mean a few sec without breath.
And u should try to holding the lense (zoon lense) instead of holding the boday with 2 hand.

P.S ... dont drink too much lol he hee ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.