Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, as long as we don't go beyond that point will be alright. Most of the pictures we took are before that signboard. There is nothing much beyond the signboard anyway. ;)

Me and Jimmy came from that direction. There's some interesting stuff along our 'LOST' mission. Will post up my pictures later. :bsmilie:

Me and Jimmy came from that direction. There's some interesting stuff along our 'LOST' mission. Will post up my pictures later. :bsmilie:

Sorry for the misinterpretation. Can go in but cannot take photo. :embrass:

lol... in that case, sure can take photos, but dont get caught.

Haha ya. The guard was inside the building watching tv. Dunno why i snap halfway he decided to come out and stop me :(

got meh?? :think:

Technically do at your own risk and not get caught. Hehe! :bsmilie:

He actually threatened to call the police when we continued to snap as the train was approaching really fast.

got meh?? :think:

Got. If only the clouds and sky is to my liking. Those short stopovers that you shot. Have a valley feel and that can create depth and infinity vanishing point but the sky no good.

Haha ya. The guard was inside the building watching tv. Dunno why i snap halfway he decided to come out and stop me :(

u need to master a trick call 'now u see it, now u dont!'
lol... the guard might hv spotted u when he was on his way to answer nature's call.

He actually threatened to call the police when we continued to snap as the train was approaching really fast.

I dun see any train. Haha! Walking on the track somemore. LOL! And was at the house and snap the levers that use to change the tracks. :bsmilie:

I dun see any train. Haha! Walking on the track somemore. LOL! And was at the house and snap the levers that use to change the tracks. :bsmilie:

this one?

3581107475_8fda965606.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.