Chicken n' Egg - choosing my frying pan! (lots of specs, experts, SOS!)

Real men use this? :bsmilie:

hasselblad-hts-15.jpg

That's so for girls! Real men use this!

thegiantcamera.jpg

I'm a male with small hands. To me 600D fits OK, and it's relatively lightweight. It's just that I prefer more external control buttons offered by 60D, so I chose 60D.

Anyway like what others have suggested, you might want to visit Canon showroom yourself to try to play with both models. Each model offers different weights, ergonomics, and degree of controls. These might be important factors you can only feel yourself, not from the technical specs.

Last edited:
I guess I misread the part on the DOF (Depth of Field, Digital Photography and Crop Sensor Cameras - Bob Atkins Photography), but for the lighting of all types, I'm assuming from the brightest day to the darkest night which at the darkest moment, I would assume cleaner pics at higher ISO will eventually turn out to be the "usable"? Cleaner higher ISO usually comes from larger sensors If I did not misread wrongly again..

Real men camera hasselblad is really a hassle... highest ISO only 800... haiz i guess it is not meant to be used from brightest day to darkest night.