Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack that's easy on your back and bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Eastgear just release the details once and for all, instead of beating around the bush? Simple questions like actual retail price, compatibility for the difference makers and cable requirements would be very useful for people interested in the product.

Can Eastgear just release the details once and for all, instead of beating around the bush? Simple questions like actual retail price, compatibility for the difference makers and cable requirements would be very useful for people interested in the product.

:thumbsup: that's right.

why not u ask nikon and canon to release their new product specifications now instead of waiting for roadshows, etc before the launches?

i'd like to know more safety features it has since its powered by lithium batteries which can exploded more easily than other rechargeable batteries. i don't want it to blow my legs off.

anyone care to commend?

why not u ask nikon and canon to release their new product specifications now instead of waiting for roadshows, etc before the launches?
No, I hate roadshows. Besides the occasional pretty babe there, those events are pretty much useless when I can get my information on the web. You seem to be on such good terms with EG to defend them, please do ask them for the information. Can always do the Nikon/Canon way, release information through 3rd parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.