Charby's Angel - Sexy Veronica

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I am not OT-ing here and I assume that you are paying for the shoot..... If the model is lifeless, then she isn't doing the job she is paid to do. As a foodie, would you accept half cooked chicken rice(making assumption that u are not vegetarian and not averse to chicken :))

I dunno maybe we should have a rating scheme for model attitude and focused solely on work attitude.....

I hope I am not OT-ing here and I assume that you are paying for the shoot..... If the model is lifeless, then she isn't doing the job she is paid to do. As a foodie, would you accept half cooked chicken rice(making assumption that u are not vegetarian and not averse to chicken :))

I dunno maybe we should have a rating scheme for model attitude and focused solely on work attitude.....

Ermm... guess we should really leave the models out of the picture here.
They are humans after all. Cant really expect them to be in the Tip-Top conditions at all times.

It wouldnt be fair to them if theres a rating scheme for their attitudes... I mean... we cant really blame the models when our shoots turned up to be bad & only deserves to be in the dustbin as many would suggest. Besides, we the photog are the ones who make them posed as wat we wanted. They have done their job... its really up to us how we gonna do our job.

I do admit that its more on my photography skills & knowledge that produce those "SUX" pics, rather than the models. But I'm learning everyday like many does here. Heehee...

Just my $0.02 worth of thoughts.
Cheers!

Ooh... thank u guys for all the feedbacks & advices!
Happy Shooting!!!

alan,
she's a hottie! and you're a cool pro = great photo

Now a note about "lifeless".

I understand that in this case, the TS is making a picture of a young lady in bikini in a beach. You want to portray youth, life, and fun, and energy. With that in mind, I can agree that "lifelessness' may not be desirable.

However, let me give the TS a suggestion. Keep your eyes (I do not mean the literal eyes) open for possibilities. One example is that while you are engaging in a bikini shots, do not miss out the wonderfull expressions of those people who are watching you take photos of bikinis girls! Do not be so straight-jacketted that you will only take pictures of vivacious bikini girls.

When a person/model is tired and energy is drained, that is in fact one of the best moments to make great portraits.

I mean portrait. I do not mean making eye-candy images of pretty girls.

These are the moments when people let their guard down, and stop their pretense to pose to look pretty. Give a thought to this.

I believe this DP is a nerd with distorted face or some more..
Comments that comes about yes, put in a diplomatic way..

U want people to say to you on a MRT.

"excuse me.."

or

"siam"

or

an elbow in the ribs..?

All three give the same conclusion. We can always choose the 1st option, but some are just born to use the two other options. _ ! _ (if u know wat tis mean)

If you preach what you talk in real, DP, you are one damn unpopular chap everywhere.
Tell me if you have no fren cause you are too frank, else you are just a hypocrite.

"hey, dude, you shirt sucks..! take it off n go nude"
"Say gal, your blouse too tight, loosen up n show me some boobs..?"
"Hey, GM, you better exercise n get those rid of the belly, don't do justice to the clothes"

Alan, I generally find the photo ok.
You are not a pro, doing it for a living, but more for a hobby.
Composition wise, nothing much to fault, exposure to my computer looks ok, except for the 3rd piece. Also we tends to use too much DOF.

My personal opinion (remember u can't satisfy them all)

#1 tighter crop below, half of her boob overflowin..
#2 whole body n the boobs not sharp, maybe if you want attention on the face, closer to veron shot?
#3 Look to me quite crude.. hehe.. mayb some complain underexpose, they want to see some CK if you know what I mean, those perverts. Too much.

Just a gentle reminder to steer the discussion back to the pictures.

A lot has been said about DP's commenting style. I am not supporting DP, but I also don't want to see every thread that DP posts in turn into a debate about his method of giving comments. For goodness sake there has been a few threads already dedicated to discussing DP's posting style. If you want to comment on that further please dig out those threads and continue the discussion there.

If all the threads on DP has been closed by moderators because there was too much heat then you can open a new thread in Kopitiam or General discussions.

Just leave all the gallery threads free from debate on DP please.:)

Just a gentle reminder to steer the discussion back to the pictures.

A lot has been said about DP's commenting style. I am not supporting DP, but I also don't want to see every thread that DP posts in turn into a debate about his method of giving comments. For goodness sake there has been a few threads already dedicated to discussing DP's posting style. If you want to comment on that further please dig out those threads and continue the discussion there.

If all the threads on DP has been closed by moderators because there was too much heat then you can open a new thread in Kopitiam or General discussions.

Just leave all the gallery threads free from debate on DP please.:)

Honestly, Roy, what do you expect?

Do you expect less?

Well, I think you will remember I mentioned in another thread that this will happen if DP continues in his style of making comments. And I hope you remember he slammed me for that.

I surely do not have the gift of prophecy. But that this will happen is as sure as the "laws of action and reaction". (Well, do not want to use more colorful words!)

Haiz...

Can I request for the moderator to close this thread please?
Thanks.

Yo bro, nice pictures, guess your shooting skills are improving! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.