Changing ISO of film

Status
Not open for further replies.
TME said:
Paiseh..... when is the SEED? Haven't been to one yet...... trying to get as economical as possible film..... Superia 400 is only $3.30 while the 800 is like $6.80...... so that's still okay by me...... but I guess Press 800 is going to cost a lot more...... can post the price here and availability? Thanks!

Ai yo.. You stay clementi which ave and which block? I also staying in Clementi... I can meet up with you and show you the print if you want to....

Kira said:
Ai yo.. You stay clementi which ave and which block? I also staying in Clementi... I can meet up with you and show you the print if you want to....

I stay in Clementi Ave 5 lor...... if close enough can PM me and we can make arrangements then....... :D Thanks!

Kira said:
Isn't this called slow sync? I know my camera can do this even when in aperature priority mode.....

Eh no! Cos in slow sync u have no control over how much u want to slow the shutter down if u fix the DOF.. so it's really risky. Tried before - I was getting 1/45 sec but when switch over to slow sync, the shutter speed fell to 1 sec....... the fall was quite drastic....... to say the least.......

Status
Not open for further replies.