p841464697-4.jpg

4. Ice Choc Bar...
p912817502-4.jpg

Rest of series: www.brandon.zenfolio.com

Hope you'll like them.

haha vishnu...all headshots?

Last edited:
first and last, love <3

I will prefer a much thicker and dirtier chains. Good execution shots. ;)

yeah, the chain is just too clean and new, kind of ruining the effects, otherwise, it's pretty good

I will prefer a much thicker and dirtier chains. Good execution shots. ;)

yeah, the chain is just too clean and new, kind of ruining the effects, otherwise, it's pretty good

thanks for the feedback.. a thicker and rustier chain may add to the final effect but not sure if it would provide the shine in the photos. nevertheless, something worth considering...

Last edited:
very nice and different...like the tone and feel of the pix.

thanks for the feedback.. a thicker and rustier chain may add to the final effect but not sure if it would provide the shine in the photos. nevertheless, something worth considering...

could have dirtied the chain up no need to use rusty one :)

thanks, bro..

still.. it may take the shine away.. which i think will affect the impact of the eventual high contrast b/w processing, no?

not if u do it right like soak it in kerosene. it'll dirty up the chain but the kerosene would still make it shine...i'd recommend gasoline too but that's trickier.

not if u do it right like soak it in kerosene. it'll dirty up the chain but the kerosene would still make it shine...i'd recommend gasoline too but that's trickier.

u can hold my cigarette while u're at it...

Last edited:
u can hold my cigarette while u're at it...

:bsmilie:eek:nly if u use fireproof gloves ;)besides bro its not a firedance theme so unless either of you are smokers i dun see why u should be worried about flammables.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.