*CASSEY's 18th BIRTHDAY SPECIAL* SHE's GONNA BE A BRIDE! 22th APR 12 SUN 3PM-8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite often people say last post, yet they cannot resist replying again and again. If want to say last post, then stick by it.

Lastly I urge everyone to read again my initial post. I am not here to flame not stir ****. But giving my personal views. Like it or not.

But look at the way you "rebutted" / "attacks". The flame war not started by me. But because you dun see my personal views eye to eye.

oh... only you have personal view? or only you can voice your personal views?
Others also have you know? So when others voice theirs, its attacking you?? Then make this place your personal blog, not a forum.

Cos 2 years ago i commented shes got baby face and only know cutie pie poses. 2 years later nothing had changed.
I already say I am not flaming, just providing my personal views that I find that the model isn't suitable for this theme. But its others who can't stand my feedback came in to defend. If you read my initial post on this thread, I am not even starting a flame war. But its those who can't see my views eye to eye the one starting the flame war.

I never shoot Cassie before and I never will, to me shes not cut out to be a model. She only knows that few poses. But well its just my personal views again.

Some girls would kill to have a baby faced look. I hope Cassey's looks won't change for the next few years. I think our friend been taking a lot of shotgun or senior citizens weddings. He really can't stand a fresh young baby faced chick in wedding gown. I feel so sorry for you.

all the best cassey and show the world the art of femininity! let nothing pull you down, GO!
have fun to all photographers too :)

请问你需要聘请新郎吗? 我愿你~~ :embrass:

路人TYPE.甲, 我来也 !!! ;p

Originally Posted by surrephoto
Can't believe you still flaming cassey since 2 years ago, or was it 1.5 yrs in your bashing thread which was so long ago I can't rmb.

I've never shot cassey before but I see absolutely no reason for you to flame any model/moller/photo-shoot girl on CS organised shoots listing.

If there is a reason or bad experience to it, you should share with us. If not I think you are ridiculous, honestly.

Originally Posted by sinned79
Cos 2 years ago i commented shes got baby face and only know cutie pie poses. 2 years later nothing had changed.
I already say I am not flaming, just providing my personal views that I find that the model isn't suitable for this theme. But its others who can't stand my feedback came in to defend. If you read my initial post on this thread, I am not even starting a flame war. But its those who can't see my views eye to eye the one starting the flame war.

I never shoot Cassie before and I never will, to me shes not cut out to be a model. She only knows that few poses. But well its just my personal views again.

If you look at this fellow's previous post, he is clever to flame at others but childishly cannot take criticism. Going by what he said, someone with a baby face are not allowed to get married in case they need a professional like him to waste his expensive equipment. I think next, so beware, he will flame all the old models, those over 18, for taking part in Japanese school uniform shoots.

Looking at his previous post, he has a lot to learn from Wong_se about soft skills. I really do admire people like Wong_se, who do things with dignity and will put up with almost anything, including this fellow. Wong_se is the true professional photographer, in all that he do, even if he only does it as a hobby.

Looks like its going to be an interesting shoot. Have not done a bride theme photo shoot for quite awhile.
Too bad the timing doesn't fits me... btw all you need is a MUA and 18 can also look like 25!! LOL~ take it easy pp and have fun shooting~ Enjoy~ ;)

Bro Stevie, very very interesting leh.. jia you make sure you help the shooter to create good Wedding pics.
Wow 5hr shoot. sibei siong

Perhaps you may not have seen other styles that Cassey has done and is capable of and are making your judgment solely on the photos you have seen. With your limited perception as well as dismissive attitude towards trying, it is not surprising that your conclusion may not be based on an informed and considered decision, but emotive response based on historical baggage as evident from the comments others have made in this thread.

Dun need to try, just imagine can see. Cassie style is cute and fun.

Wherelse wedding fashion is serious style?

Unless u just want a wedding gown to cover her body and say yes, this is wedding fashion.

Thanks for all the supports and love and concern given to Cassey and me haha..

The shoot end well without raining luckily..
We have a fun and full of laughter session and I am sure Cassey did pretty well today..

Sorry to say doing this shoot is not to please anyone here and we r shooting for our own leisure and most importantly is we enjoyed every moment of today shoot.. Thanks to all shooters and mua and my video man and model for making the session full with joy, laughter n jokes haha..

Stay tune to our Mambostevie Photoshoots Club for photos of this shoot and updates too..

Good Night to all..

I've been observing this thread with interest. Many years back, a star was born in Singapore's ever first talent search Star Search. The star was merely a kampung girl with humble upbringing, the roles she played received both flak as well as commendations (depending on the role) as the industry was still in the maturing phase. Now we know her to be the Queen of Caldecott Zoe Tay. Years later another star was born through the same competition. She stirred even more controversy with her acting. She retired from acting in her prime after some breakthrough roles. We know her as Ivy Lee. I'll cut short & quote another actress called Ruien, who made her mark as the Running Singtel girl. & A lot of people knows she can run for nuts.

I'm bringing this up because it took a long time for them to shape their current destinies & stature. While many models in SG might not be able to be as famous as them, they certainly put in their personal best in the time they spent modelling. Some are cute, some are versatile, some are otherwise, but we cannot deny the efforts they put in.

Cutting to photographers, everyone here has spent different amount of monies buying gear. If they wish to shoot architecture, sure. If they wish to shoot XMM pls carry on. If they wish to shoot street style, then noone's stopping them. What irks me is the comment this bloke has made about shooting XMMs. I feel that there is intent to belittle anyone who shoots such genre. Honestly, if you feel that these girls cannot make it, why not just move on? I certainly do not feel it necessary to harp on her looks 2 years down the road. I have the right to choose models, & I certainly did. Those which do not make my cut, I do not criticise about them anywhere. But lemme tell you this, I gave myself another chance on them after sometime, & they proved me wrong.

Lastly, to those who have gotten great shots of these models, I congratulate you. You alone are responsible for the standards that come out of your shots. Noone can belittle you. I also have my days where every shot is nice to me, & times where everything looks blah to me too. Yes by that even with Agnes on board we still get blah pics sometimes. The only way is up: improving skills, equipment if necessary & sharing ideas. But certainly not flaming.

This shoot is over, the sh*t stirrer infracted, and the thread is hereby closed. Please proceed to KPT if you wish to continue the discussion. In the future, please help to report such posts, thanks for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.