*CASSEY's 18th BIRTHDAY SPECIAL* SHE's GONNA BE A BRIDE! 22th APR 12 SUN 3PM-8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dun try how u know she cannot.

Dun need to try, just imagine can see. Cassie style is cute and fun.

Wherelse wedding fashion is serious style?

Unless u just want a wedding gown to cover her body and say yes, this is wedding fashion.

Typo: Professionals pick their own models they wan, but they dun pick and stir sh*t on others

Sorry, I am not stiring ****.

Some models is just suitable for certain type of style.

Cassie is definitely not so as versatile as one of the Malaysian model (forget her name).

I am just voicing what i think. Not trying to flame here. But to those who is really wanting to shoot this to build up their portfolio. Think carefully. You still can choose a suitable model.

Ok I will stop here. Wun bother to defend further. Cos this will be never ending. Have fun shooting Cassie.

Cassie is definitely not so as versatile as one of the Malaysian model (forget her name).

Just did a search. I remember now. Her name is Agnes Lim.

Anyway the right person for the right theme equals to right photo. Even a lousy photographer will also produce good photos.

Period.

Anyway is a fun shoot this weekend... so you guys dun get too excited over this shoot.. :D

FYI.. LAST SLOT STILL AVAIL!!! :D

Have good day..

my apologies ah :p its my character ... i like to voice out instead of bottling up haha :x no offense to you and your model.

Sorry, I am not stiring ****.

Some models is just suitable for certain type of style.

I am just voicing what i think. Not trying to flame here. But to those who is really wanting to shoot this to build up their portfolio. Think carefully. You still can choose a suitable model.

Mr sinned79, are you sure you are not trying to stir things up? This is a thread to gather participants to join the shoot and you are dissuading people from joining. Please respect both the organizer and the model. If you need to tell the whole world what you think (not that it matters to anyone other than yourself), please do this in Kopitiam instead.

Mr sinned79, are you sure you are not trying to stir things up? This is a thread to gather participants to join the shoot and you are dissuading people from joining. Please respect both the organizer and the model. If you need to tell the whole world what you think (not that it matters to anyone other than yourself), please do this in Kopitiam instead.

Mr Chrissp, please read in more detail instead on the surface level.

I quoted Zahne's post when he says "Professionals pick their own models they wan". I am replying to his post. That is someone who is keen to go professional. Think seriously about this post. Else if like what others said, just for hobby sake. Go ahead.

Mr Chrissp, please read in more detail instead on the surface level.

I quoted Zahne's post when he says "Professionals pick their own models they wan". I am replying to his post. That is someone who is keen to go professional. Think seriously about this post. Else if like what others said, just for hobby sake. Go ahead.

sorry typo. arghh..

I quoted Zahne's post when he says "Professionals pick their own models they wan". I am replying to his post. That is if someone who is keen to go professional. Think seriously about this shoot whether this model suits his portfolio to show his client next time. Else if like what others said, just for hobby sake. Go ahead.

Btw, I am not breaking any rules in this section. There is no rule saying you cannot feedback right?

Right now I am just doing a feedback to the organiser that I feel that this model is not suitable for this theme.

And so far anything I said, is true and honest, nothing defamatory or attempting to flame anyone.

Besides there is no feedback section about organiser's model? So I just do it on this thread. Rather then hiding somewhere (like Kopitiam) giving my feedback.

But if the mod wishes to serve an infraction to me, I have nothing to say.

for type A photographers who like to engage in their own fantasy world, they will say this.

but to professionals, they will pick the right person for the shoot to show their portfolio.

period. no point arguing this with this type A photographers. they will always have their reasons.

Exactly. No point arguing. Show your portfolio leh.. and shut everybody up lor!.

Exactly. No point arguing. Show your portfolio leh.. and shut everybody up lor!.

My portfolio is in my signature already. It may not be the best or probably even lousier then some here.

But at least I know how to choose models wisely for my own portfolio. And I am a serious photographer here. I don't do for hobby sake (spending thousands of dollars on equipments just to shoot XMM).

Hence my thinking wavelength and those for hobby sake is very different.

If anyone feel offended, sorry for that.

My portfolio is in my signature already. It may not be the best or probably even lousier then some here.

But at least I know how to choose models wisely for my own portfolio. And I am a serious photographer here. I don't do for hobby sake (spending thousands of dollars on equipments just to shoot XMM).

How did you spend on your equipment to produce your so call portfolio?

How did you spend on your equipment to produce your so call portfolio?

over the 1-2 years (from crop camera to full frame camera, from zoom lens to prime lens totally)? anyway i am not very into fashion photography. my main interest is still landscape which I love to do but can't make money in singapore shooting this genre. but earning from prewedding photography on freelance basis.

portrait or fashion photography to me is just practising sessions most of the time.

over the 1-2 years (from crop camera to full frame camera, from zoom lens to prime lens totally)? anyway i am not very into fashion photography. my main interest is still landscape which I love to do but can't make money in singapore shooting this genre. but earning from prewedding photography on freelance basis.

portrait or fashion photography to me is just practising sessions most of the time.

Indirectly, you are also spending thousands of dollars to do perwedding... Then why complain on ppl spending money on photoshoot.? :sticktong

Aiya, sinned79 you "bully" meimei ppl will bash u wan.

Haha.. Today all so free to comments here.. Cassey and my honour to have so many members here Chit chating..

Anyway still the same status.. Shoot confirmed and last slot still avail ..

Thanks for promoting.. :)

Indirectly, you are also spending thousands of dollars to do perwedding... Then why complain on ppl spending money on photoshoot.? :sticktong

haha no lah... i am just voicing out that i feel that this model not suitable for this theme only cos I find shes too cute and young for this theme. nothing against the photographer initially. Also nothing against the model or organiser cos its just my personal feedback.

Haha.. Today all so free to comments here.. Cassey and my honour to have so many members here Chit chating..

Anyway still the same status.. Shoot confirmed and last slot still avail ..

Thanks for promoting.. :)

help u bring some life to this thread for the feedback i made mah :D

Status
Not open for further replies.