Cash back on 45 f1.8 & 17 f1.8

Walked passed CP Marina and asked about any new Oly promotion.. they still refer me to the May month promo brochure.. so there is still "cash back" for now.. staff say until Oly update them.. they still continue with this promo..

For those who have missed it.. you may still have chance to buy.. call your friendly shops to enquire and reserve first just to be sure.. :)

Btw managed to split the bundle purchase with a friendly bro here.. nice meeting and dealing with an GM1 user.. :)

Ya...extended one more month in conjunction with GSS.
Saw it in OLY SG FB.

Wow I'm late to the party.
Just saw on FB it was extended.
Hmm, I was quoted 288 for the 45mm. Really tempted.

I got mine from cp last week... promo still going on... dunno why there are still ppl selling used for so high price.

Glad to know the cashback is still available. If any bros out there looking for 45mm pls let me know as im planning on getting the 17mm. Tnx!

i just bought, want to buy over? not used to the 45..thinking of getting the 17mm

When does the cash back promo end? Thanks.

Wow I'm late to the party.
Just saw on FB it was extended.
Hmm, I was quoted 288 for the 45mm. Really tempted.

Good price. But black no stock. Only silver in stock currently.

i just bought, want to buy over? not used to the 45..thinking of getting the 17mm

Used more and you will like it. I like both 17 and 45.

Result is good with the 45mm.

Used more and you will like it. I like both 17 and 45.

Result is good with the 45mm.

Thanks =) have to find time to go out and shoot.
Now should i go with the 17mm or the 14mm f2.5? want to take shots indoors where lighting and space is a concern.

Got both the lenses last weekend and tried the 45mm on my kids.
Fast and sharp lens as stated and don't regret a single bit. Even when they were jumping into the swimming pool, I managed to take many good usable photos.

I just realised I've spent a lot on lenses lol.
Wonder if I would have been better off with the EM1 and the 2.8 zoom instead.

Got both the lenses last weekend and tried the 45mm on my kids.
Fast and sharp lens as stated and don't regret a single bit. Even when they were jumping into the swimming pool, I managed to take many good usable photos.

I just realised I've spent a lot on lenses lol.
Wonder if I would have been better off with the EM1 and the 2.8 zoom instead.

Wise choice to have the 12-40. Plus the price has drop quite a bit. BnS can get at $900.

I guess that the 12-40 on the EM1 would be a good choice in the first place.
The only problem then was that I was new to MFT and didn't want to throw 3K on a new setup.

Today after calculating my EM10+25mm+17mm+45mm, it comes out to about 2.3K lol.
It's not that I regret but I was just wondering. Then again I also never thought I will fall in love with my camera and want more lens lol.

Can ask if anyone is buying the EM1 but not getting the battery grip? If so, can I ask a favour to tonpang to buy the battery grip only as I need it for my EM1?

I guess that the 12-40 on the EM1 would be a good choice in the first place.
The only problem then was that I was new to MFT and didn't want to throw 3K on a new setup.

Today after calculating my EM10+25mm+17mm+45mm, it comes out to about 2.3K lol.
It's not that I regret but I was just wondering. Then again I also never thought I will fall in love with my camera and want more lens lol.

haha, that's a happy problem. With the 17,25,45 trio i don't think u need any lenses for a while too ;)

haha, that's a happy problem. With the 17,25,45 trio i don't think u need any lenses for a while too ;)

Right Keith.
Totally done for a while.
Now is the time to kick back and learn how to shoot properly with all 3.

Anyone staying in the north side looking to buy the 45?

I am thinking to buy the 17.

Any bros wanting to get 45mm? Please pm me. I'm grabbing the 17mm. Can meet up tomorrow afternoon to get it. Thanks

Wonder whether hows the price like now that the cash rebate is taken away from their promo.