CanonGraphers - Adobe CS2 Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
+evenstar said:
Ehh..canew...which one are you ar?

+evenstar,

I am the one that took the EOS 1Ds Mark II together with the 15mm f2.8 fisheye & EF-S 10-22mm out for a 'spin' one lor. I used my own CF card and then almost forget to remove it from the 1Ds, remember? (also the one that you told me that the studio was not open at 9.45 am, arrived right before Anthony did) :)

Nice meeting ya! :)

Canew said:
+evenstar,

I am the one that took the EOS 1Ds Mark II together with the 15mm f2.8 fisheye & EF-S 10-22mm out for a 'spin' one lor. I used my own CF card and then almost forget to remove it from the 1Ds, remember? (also the one that you told me that the studio was not open at 9.45 am, arrived right before Anthony did) :)

Nice meeting ya! :)
Ohh..the one who came with ur wife...okay..remember now..:)

Test shots taken by 1Ds mk II with respective lenses.

EF 15mm f2.8 fish-eye

15mm.jpg

EF 14mm f1.4L USM

14mm.jpg

EF 24mm f2.8L USM
24mm.jpg

EF 16-35mm f2.8L USM @ 16mm

16-35mmat16mm.jpg

Thanks tunster for that excelent Advance course and for answering all my queries. Hope to have more of sure course in future!

alucard said:
looks like I am sleeping... :embrass:

Wake up, wake up, wake up. :bsmilie: Time for breakfast. :kok:

Woah... lookz like u guyz had fun. Can't go as I pulled my leg muscle. argh....

The turnout muz be great eh? ;p

hehe, now when i look more closely...

u do look like ur avatar... :bsmilie:

thanks for the taking time to do conduct the class. :D

I found it useful.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks for organising the session and time off your weekend to share your expertise!

Cheers,

Thanks for those who had attended the workshop. I do hope that you guys find it useful and interesting. :)

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tunster, +evenstar and TechMage for making this workshop a success. :thumbsup:

USM said:
Thanks for those who had attended the workshop. I do hope that you guys find it useful and interesting. :)

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tunster, +evenstar and TechMage for making this workshop a success. :thumbsup:

Thumbs up for all those that made this workshop possible. I enjoyed and learned from this workshop.

Well done guys! :thumbsup:

thanks for the workshop guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

USM said:

Thanks to u too.

tunster said:
Welcome Guys, produce good picture and show us to pay back the share ok? Hehehe...
I'm enlighten on my PS skill from your great tips & short cut key. Thanks a lot.

Cheers from all the CanoGraphers...

Status
Not open for further replies.