Canon Users Photoshoot Outing - Mandai Orchid Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOG_0171.jpg

One more humble shot. :sweat:

Nice shot bro USM.... love the bokeh... when is the next time you guys going?.. I want to tag along and learn from you guys:)

had a pleasant outing this morning...thanx all...especially to USM, Cecil and Steve for valuable advicesss...

:vhappy: Hey Guys.. I enjoyed the outing... Got to know lots of friendly people... Once again thx to USM for this fun outing, thx to cecil for the explaination for the filter thingy at the start of the photo taking, thx to steve for explaining some of the technique for taking macro shoots, lastly to everyone out there who went and make this a memorable outing....

Managed to capture a few shots on my S3 which I thought wont be possible for that small little camera. Though cant match a percent to wat u guys took, but it did encourage me and I wont give up photography.... I'll try and try and try and try.... till i got the standard that you guys... hahaha.... (this is a challenge to myself only, pls do not be offended)

MOG_0171.jpg

One more humble shot. :sweat:

USM, you call this humble shot?? Think I better delete all my photos from my CF cards liao... No need to download liao. I missed this one...in the perfect spot.
Guys/Gals, i had problem with my Macbook, HD full so it will be a while for me to get some photos out. My new 350Gb external cant communicate with my Mac. Today was recalled to office else would have cleared my HD and processed my photos. I will try to pick out my best Shot and post tonight. Please be patient with this old man.

oooooo

well i had some nice shots.... but do be warned all have been abit well camera editied [ok lah i used the picture styles....]

my best shot..... well get back to u on that :D :D other then picture styles [on board the cam] no futher adjuztments have been made [watermarking onli~~~]

will post once i finish water marking~~~

1st picture seem hard to identify the subject of interest...:bigeyes:

1st picture seem hard to identify the subject of interest...:bigeyes:

lol there no subject.... lol its kind of i was testing some settings and it turn out like that... io guess its called abtract?

ya,yesterday is a nice and happy shooting day... can know more friends...
hope they can understand my very poor english;)

pai say pai say... one of my photo:confused:
1713.JPG

if i have long lens or micro lens,sure shoot till frog and moon come out...:thumbsup:
but feel very tired because just finish work only.once sit down ZZZZZ....

seems like you all enjoy the outing...

so sad i can't make it last minute....
was feeling feverish since sat.....:(

hope to join you all next time round....

ya,yesterday is a nice and happy shooting day... can know more friends...
hope they can understand my very poor english;)

pai say pai say... one of my photo:confused:
1713.JPG

if i have long lens or micro lens,sure shoot till frog and moon come out...:thumbsup:
but feel very tired because just finish work only.once sit down ZZZZZ....

Bro, what are you shooting? :bsmilie: Seemed mis-fired.

presenting the meaning of DOF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.