Canon Users Coffee Session

Canon Users Coffee Session

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
An assembly of 5 or more persons "WITH the INTENTION to commit crime" constitude "Unlawfully Assembly"

Gather to talk about photography it's not the so call "illegal gathering"

Anyway, If we space ourselves out in small groups of 4 can liao lor! Duh:bsmilie:

haha ... what the max limit in SG that will not consider illegal gathering ? ... haha

Can gather somewhere like Esplanade ma where theres open space and also alot of shooting opportunity. Then hungry got the alfresco style makan place.

Yes, Esplanade :heart:
But seek for legal approval advice 1st !:thumbsup:

As long as don't gather to talk about food prices, shd be ok... ;)

Well, someone just got to organise it! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

haha .. seem like lots of talking but no action. Maybe TS should arrange it since he started it in the first place. Should just shoot and question later like the US police. haha

Carl's Junior at Vivo City is a nice place too...

1. Its big..
2. Its close to CSC
3. Its has a never-get-sick location to test shoot... (to avoid bad rep to Canon users, do ask for permission if u shooting anyone..)
4. So u want to test shoot nature.. take the train to Santosa...

I wish that will happen. Imagine 100 Canon users gather together. :bigeyes:

Ha, just a suggestion. Maybe amongst us someone is able to pull strings, and we'd all gather at vivo's canon showroom? Large enough for 100 shooters, Carl's junior nearby too. :bsmilie:

haha .. seem like lots of talking but no action. Maybe TS should arrange it since he started it in the first place. Should just shoot and question later like the US police. haha
Hi, in case you didn't know, TS does arrange photoshoot sessions once a while.

cool. Hope we can hear some good news on the major canon meet up. Looking forward to it.

I'm in. Still have lots to learn! Anywhere, anytime (hopefully am free then!)

hey USM, hope you can organize one soon, so I can pass you the cap!

Cool sounds like fun can anybody teach me how the canon wireless flash system works? :D

Sounds great ... count me in!

Hope that something is organised on a PH or Sunday ... cos there are are still "poor fellas" like me who work a 6.5day week.

Here's another idea ... since it is a Canon's owner/user's group ... maybe someone has "cables" to rope in Canon Singapore as some sort of sponsor or donate-er of some freebies or some special discounts etc etc???

Somebody working in Canon Singapore among us? ... or who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody etc etc??? ... pls pls pls assist ...

cheers

i would feel honored if i could join. i promise i would behave myself.

I am still hoping to learn more about canon system since i have a basic system. :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Want to learn and Hoping for the gathering.. :thumbsup: :)

Patience, my fellow Jedi.

In order to make this coffee session a long-term thing, we need to plan and then execute. I am sure that you don't want something that is just for show, hit and run type or just a session to show off your equipment.

I am aiming for a longer term, say bi-weekly coffee session/gathering for Canon Users. Something that is enjoyable by everyone, something that would be learnt by newbies or anyone in doubt, etc.

Last but not least, I propose that the first session would only be held once we have hit 100 Canon Users responsed to a 'Yes' answer for the above poll. Yes, it takes time to reach the target but at least it gives us time to plan, and to show whether it is worth the effort to organise such an event.

Hope is will come true 1 day. hahah "May the force be with you" ......

Status
Not open for further replies.