CANON-THE NEW PAPER Young Photographer of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you call them up to verify?

36 means 36, doesn't matter born in Jan or Dec. as the FAQ stated, should not be older than 36 yrs old. go high court sure win one! hahaha :)

Has anyone having problems submitting their entry?

I have been having this error for the past 2 nights:

Error Occurred While Processing Request Element NAME is undefined in FORM.

Please try the following:

• [*]Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
    [*]Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
    [*]Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.11) Gecko/20070312 Firefox/1.5.0.11 Remote Address 59.189.77.140 Referrer
Date/Time 29-Mar-07 10:41 PM

ANd today is the Deadline!!!

Sounds like I am going to miss it.....:'(

Me too. Told me connection to server reset

Lol looks like something wrong with their forms on the server side :dunno:

Lol looks like something wrong with their forms on the server side :dunno:

I have email Mr Ian Tan but he's on overseas assignments.

Did call up SPH hotline just now directly and the guy handling the call dun seems to know wats going on.

Anyway...any idea wats the email of TNP Tech's Mr. Ooiboon or Mr. Gin Lee? I was told to contact them but no email is given....

The contest has ended..

Still, The server dun seems to be up till this morn. But the site has stopped accepting entries...

Seems like some of us missed the boat...

:cry:

Hmm, seems like the Canon site was down for quite awhile.
I went to take a look earlier again, can't even get into www.canon.com.sg and now the submission is closed already.

yes, i agree.

I even tried to email Canon itself using their online feedback page.

Instead, it threw me a similar error that i have for the Canon-TNP contest page....

haiz....

yes, i agree.

I even tried to email Canon itself using their online feedback page.

Instead, it threw me a similar error that i have for the Cana-TNP contest page....

haiz....

Wah...that bad ah?
Anyway, let's see if they will extend it a couple more days.

Wah...that bad ah?

Kinda impossible i guess.

Can only blame myself for taking too much time spending the last few days to capture more shots for the Action subject.....

:cry: :cry:

Wah...that bad ah?

Im unsure about that. Because if im not wrong the best pics would make their apperances on the 6th of April in the newspaper.. (if thats what i read in the papers.)

wow. best pics to be shown on april 6th! that's fast!

good luck everybody!

my entry looks so noob compared to those posted here.. =(

Im unsure about that. Because if im not wrong the best pics would make their apperances on the 6th of April in the newspaper.. (if thats what i read in the papers.)

oops. my bad. the best will be featured in a 6 part series on the TNP from the 6th. :)

i wonder if the electronic online version of TNP would have it too. *muse*. I can't get a copy of it over where I am now. Heh.

6 part series?!
wah seh, how many finalists will there be!?

I asked the question to Ian and his response was "depends on the quality of the submission" so there is no pre-determined number of finalist.

I asked the question to Ian and his response was "depends on the quality of the submission" so there is no pre-determined number of finalist.

Icic...

Too bad Ian wasnt in town to help some of us in the submition prob.

All i can do now is to wish those participated, the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.