Canon A95 owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a A95 yesterday :)

btw are those conversion lens worth investing for A95?

like to try but can't find any 3rd party 52mm tele/wide/close up lens leh..

thanks

earlier this month actually. i know nuts about photography but finally decided to get this one.. not sure if i can join in the outings but i'm happy to just sit at the sides and enjoy all your friendly bantering in here!

many thanks for the person and persons with this brilliant idea of getting the A-series together, it'll surely make it all the more fun and less confusing to learn how to use the camera, especially for a blur sotong like me! :bigeyes:

zonerx said:
Just bought a A95 yesterday :)

btw are those conversion lens worth investing for A95?

like to try but can't find any 3rd party 52mm tele/wide/close up lens leh..

thanks[/QU
Everything got its value,Let's go for the need. Maybe we can each buy one of them and share during our outing. :)

chubby said:
earlier this month actually. i know nuts about photography but finally decided to get this one.. not sure if i can join in the outings but i'm happy to just sit at the sides and enjoy all your friendly bantering in here!

many thanks for the person and persons with this brilliant idea of getting the A-series together, it'll surely make it all the more fun and less confusing to learn how to use the camera, especially for a blur sotong like me! :bigeyes:

Welcome my friend to the A95 family. Let's share, learn and grow together. ;)

I'm looking forwards to meet you guys. How about you??? :)

chubby said:

Welcome to the Canon family. :bsmilie:
It's okie. I also newbie. We can learn from each other. :bsmilie:

newcreat said:
I'm looking forwards to meet you guys. How about you??? :)

Sure. Organise a meeting or photo shooting session would be a nice idea to meet everyone in the family. :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
Sure. Organise a meeting or photo shooting session would be a nice idea to meet everyone in the family. :bsmilie:

I find hard to get people together leh. I'm in anytime. Someone organise it please. :)

newcreat said:
I find hard to get people together leh. I'm in anytime. Someone organise it please. :)

I no experience in organising. :nono:
Would like to join in the outing if there is one. :bsmilie:

well well, here comes de family of Canon A-SERIES
Most of them r using A70,A75,A95 N G6 dame they were good to be true...
Perhaps we should do sum organising n outing as well.Hmmm is not hard to do sum organising n de outing.Seens no one had n idea but wait i DO.Hmm i was wondering inside my head that if possible lah before ends of this year we should all met up n have a lovely shoots for all de onwer of A-SERIES n share tips a little bit of chit chat will do...
WAH DAME LONG I WROTE IT....HEHEHE
Well who r oke with that reply as soon aight cos is going to be last of de mth of dec..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody. :) Any outing count me in. ;)

Good idea. :bsmilie:
Count me in too. I'll join in if I'm free.

We'll be having our outing tomorrow at 2pm. Coffee bean Clarke Quay. All are welcome. :)

i bought A95 ... last week for 599 ... i think the person key the wrong amount ... at hm ... my father ... jus sign even the price is wrong lol...

btw hor ... very funny leh ... the cf card i used hor ... got some error ... i mean got one or two ... picture put ??? lol ... so funny ... nasty error

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

newcreat said:
We'll be having our outing tomorrow at 2pm. Coffee bean Clarke Quay. All are welcome. :)

Good. :thumbsup:
See you guys there. :bsmilie:

aiya, i working lah cannot join in. next time loh, hope to make it on a week end. haha. btw i very newbie also, if go outing do wat ah??

Venom81 said:
Good. :thumbsup:
See you guys there. :bsmilie:

not free lah ... need to study lol ...

Sorry guys. Didn't turn up due to bad weather. Heavy rain at my place.

Venom81 said:
Sorry guys. Didn't turn up due to bad weather. Heavy rain at my place.

i think none of them turn up lol ...

Status
Not open for further replies.