Canon 5D Mark 3 Poll: Bought or Not

Canon 5D Mark III: Have you bought or not?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
trd2970 said:
Yes...although not much diff for ppl upgrading from d700- d800 or 5d2 - 5d3.

Even though d800 price has dropped, resale for d700 would also have dropped, so the top up required may not differ much.

Not everybody tops up. All people I know who bought a 5D Mark III or D800/E never had a digital full-frame body before.

ageha said:
Not everybody tops up. All people I know who bought a 5D Mark III or D800/E never had a digital full-frame body before.

That's not my point...all I'm saying is...if one are an upgrader and the only reason stopping u from buying is only to wait for price to drop, one will not save much cos the resale value of ur old equipment will be affected also

That's not my point...all I'm saying is...if one are an upgrader and the only reason stopping u from buying is only to wait for price to drop, one will not save much cos the resale value of ur old equipment will be affected also

Why do you say the same thing twice? It was already clear the first time.

Sold my mark II for Mark III?
Wait and see... Might be looking in rangefinder

Dear mk3 owners, what is the current price of a new set? Would appreciate a quick PM from anyone.

The poll should be closed.

5DIII post is coming to part 4 already and enough to say: Yes.

Where's the best place to buy this in Singapore with the best price. I'm from KL but coming down to Singapore this weekend. Thanks.

Mansur

Funan IT Mall :)

Where's the best place to buy this in Singapore with the best price. I'm from KL but coming down to Singapore this weekend. Thanks.

Mansur

am buying one this weekend

technogadgets --> wanted to buy from them but price just increased

thinking of official now

what is a good price to pay?

am buying one this weekend

technogadgets --> wanted to buy from them but price just increased

thinking of official now

what is a good price to pay?

A fair price right now is $4100.

Status
Not open for further replies.