Bus fare increase 2 cents from 1 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't they announce this during NDP speech?

every weekday morning ! i had to fight a battle called " Getting into the MRT " , it is soo packed.

do u know ? it is very dangerous for a man to squeeze with ladies in MRT. Wait they cried "molest" , there goes my ricebowl.

:confused:

But not as pack as HK or Japan. One day, perhaps it will have cabins just for ladies.......

Did you realise our neighbourhoods public transportation? Make a comparision for it.

We have "chosen" to live here, then suck tumbs to live with it. Open your eyes and see. If you guy really hate it here so much then perhaps it time to migrate.

Or not no point "shouting" here, write to your MP or any departments to deal with this. Tell them your "problems". They cant hear you here.

This how i feel.

:think: Is it possible that the food quality is dropping because we are more picky? If the stall is no good, do not buy from them and they'd lose out. simple.

lol i hope taxi dont increase price though.
what happen if all the stall face the same issue, they either increase price or cut cost by lowering their quality to maintain their money? Do we have a choice? Yes we do, pay more to enjoy the same food or pay same and feed on poorer quality food. So do they lose out? :sweat:

Did you realise our neighbourhoods public transportation? Make a comparision for it.

We have "chosen" to live here, then suck tumbs to live with it. Open your eyes and see. If you guy really hate it here so much then perhaps it time to migrate.

Or not no point "shouting" here, write to your MP or any departments to deal with this. Tell them your "problems". They cant hear you here.

This how i feel.

We should all happily accept the reality. Why make so much noise. ?

More good years ahead

Thank you

We should all happily accept the reality. Why make so much noise. ?

More good years ahead

Thank you

Ya, in a way. If really not happy about it. Shd go to the proper channel to "shout" at it.

who will listen, no one will, even the media is only showing the postitive side of this hike:angry: and think the $30 voucher give to the needy show a great deed they doing
Will the $30 voucher be given every year forever? Or just like the money for GST rebate kind of thing for a few years, calm the people down, then another increase, in the end the poor still got to coop with it?

Well, really nothing much we can do here. 2cents, 2%gst, 2+2+2+2+2+2+2.... soon adds up to a pile. Suddenly, money falls from heaven called relief package or some creative terms. (BTW the term reliefs are usually used on refugees).

So, for next performance appraisal meeting with our boss, we put up two fingers. 2 more zeros in our pay would be nice; if no, then bring our boss down to reality and ask for $200/mth increment first. If no, ask for $2k/yr. If that stingy crap still say cannot, show one strong finger with a frown.....
I mean, ask for $1 increment per day lah. If he still says no, stick it up....... your nose and dig gold in front of him.

oh well, public transport's final destination to fatter bottom line is to thumb most locals on the noses?! :nono:

pest in dictionary is defined as wad har? i think our local public transport oso like pests loh... :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.