Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

Status
Not open for further replies.
u want to go cycling or shooting?

I mean shoot the cycling... The one they will cycle at F1 track de. But, if i recalled correctly, it's on sunday, and i'm going to m'sia on sunday.:cry:

I mean shoot the cycling... The one they will cycle at F1 track de. But, if i recalled correctly, it's on sunday, and i'm going to m'sia on sunday.:cry:

yup..on sun...dont think anyone gg :dunno:

tot u said go cycling :think: cant join u...enjoy your shoot...i'm gg marina barrage on sat evening.

Hi all,

Regrading the Barrage Shoot, I will be there around 5pm. Give me a ringer when you reach. :-}

GOING TO GET A NEW TOY TODAY!!!! :cool:

Andrew Ng

Cheers!

$300. :-} I mostly get 2nd Hand. I believe in reuse, reduce, recycle. Many people just buy, buy, buy and then they sell sell sell. I grab grab grab. Reflex lens are mostly MF (Less the latest Sony one) and gives a weird Bokeh... Have seen Amazing sports shots and Action shots done with this lens.Want to give it a go!

Cheers!

hi guys

sorry haven't been able to join in the BPS outings for quite some time already. weekends always end up busy with stuff.. hopefully i'll be able to come along for the next shoot. i'm still alive!:bsmilie:

hi guys

sorry haven't been able to join in the BPS outings for quite some time already. weekends always end up busy with stuff.. hopefully i'll be able to come along for the next shoot. i'm still alive!:bsmilie:

glad that u r still alive :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.