Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

Status
Not open for further replies.
???? Toa Payoh Hub????

Yeah There was a seminar/talk on the HDB Photography competition and also knowledge bowl Adobe instructor was there.. Kheng How... hehe :bsmilie:
Learn abit on photoshop stuff lor since i really got no ideas on some of the tools. At least manage to learn abit basic stuff.
A few of the Canon Sport Seminar guys also went off at 3pm to Toa Payoh hub.

Last edited:
crave for IR construction backdrop...in future no more such backdrop liao :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hmmz.. going for actual NDP fireworks? I might be going if i am really free.
Morning got a private shoot :)
So fullteron bridge is best for shooting? Or merlion?
So many people moving around.. how to use tripod?

any meet up this few weeks?:D

Hmmz.. going for actual NDP fireworks? I might be going if i am really free.
Morning got a private shoot :)
So fullteron bridge is best for shooting? Or merlion?
So many people moving around.. how to use tripod?

go early chop place la...contact me if you coming. I tried both fullerton and esplanade bridge.
fullerton... can capture both IR and city view or IR only.
esplanade bridge...if capture both IR and city view, firework will be very small & don't seems nice...so best only capture IR here.
merlion...i didn't go there cos lots people
Actual day I should be looking for another angle liao...will go earlier look see look see.

go early chop place la...contact me if you coming. I tried both fullerton and esplanade bridge.
fullerton... can capture both IR and city view or IR only.
esplanade bridge...if capture both IR and city view, firework will be very small & don't seems nice...so best only capture IR here.
merlion...i didn't go there cos lots people
Actual day I should be looking for another angle liao...will go earlier look see look see.

Where? Want to go bras besar there HDB camp?

Where? Want to go bras besar there HDB camp?

there can see meh?
how abt hill street car park? but i dunno where..ahahha
i thinking of gg near the clifford pier.

Cheerful88: Most prob i am coming, but i scared too tired also cos sat and sun got shoot.
Die liao shoot so much yet havent PP.. where u standing.. place so big there.. :bsmilie:
Sad thing is I dont have shutter trigger yet.

I am trying to get Tianya ND filter as well but ShutterCentral website down, RedDotPhoto didnt reply me and Eugenep out of town for some time, Tagotech abit ex including postal delivery only. Anymore to recommend me?

you could try to use the in cam timers for shutter release.

Cheerful88: Most prob i am coming, but i scared too tired also cos sat and sun got shoot.
Die liao shoot so much yet havent PP.. where u standing.. place so big there.. :bsmilie:

I am trying to get Tianya ND filter as well but ShutterCentral website down, RedDotPhoto didnt reply me and Eugenep out of town for some time, Tagotech abit ex including postal delivery only. Anymore to recommend me?

Have bought the Tian Ya... but switched to Cokin.

Cokin filter case is better. Can put 2 inside. Save space.

I have 01 x GND 8 (normal), 01 x GND 8 (Soft), 01 x Slim filter holder. Good enough for my daily use. Cathy Photo best price.

I also house 01 x CPL and 01 x ND8 (77mm screw ons).

;)

one more day to long weekend :cheergal:

you could try to use the in cam timers for shutter release.

Chris gave u tips liao...rest on mon lor...sun shld be more ppl.

Just a quick question guys as I use to live at Jelapang. Is the new sports complex completed yet?

Before Bukit Panjang Neighbourhood 5 Park was even constructed (back in the '90s), the small nature reserve and pond used to be really fantastic for nature and macro photography with its residential chickens, dogs, eagles and snakes (and whatever fauna and fauna). Really disappointed that the area has been "degraded" to such a state. :cry:

Just a quick question guys as I use to live at Jelapang. Is the new sports complex completed yet?

Before Bukit Panjang Neighbourhood 5 Park was even constructed (back in the '90s), the small nature reserve and pond used to be really fantastic for nature and macro photography with its residential chickens, dogs, eagles and snakes (and whatever fauna and fauna). Really disappointed that the area has been "degraded" to such a state. :cry:

still under construction

i dunnno where is fullerton area at where....:dunno:

take mrt to raffles place...walk to the place fullerton where u shoot firework once wif us last mth...call if kan c me

take mrt to raffles place...walk to the place fullerton where u shoot firework once wif us last mth...call if kan c me

ok... i try go there befor 5

Status
Not open for further replies.