Brazilian Model_Luana

I like this series, I like especially pic 1,3,7 and its really not just about bokeh everywhere.The only pic which I do not quite like is pic 4, I feel that PP is overdone. I like the color tone of your PP on the rest of your pics, it brings out the feel. At least to me, it works =)

I like this series, I like especially pic 1,3,7 and its really not just about bokeh everywhere.The only pic which I do not quite like is pic 4, I feel that PP is overdone. I like the color tone of your PP on the rest of your pics, it brings out the feel. At least to me, it works =)

Thanks for your feedback. It's nice to know you too like the feel I am trying to create. Still very new to PS. Agreed that #4 did tried a bit too hard on PP. Tks again for your compliments.

Are you the one of the 2 who used fill flash that day?

I like picture #5 so commercial
and #7 as well. Like the way you cut the model.
anyway she can really did it. we can't get such an eyes like this from local girls

vbwblack said:
I like picture #5 so commercial
and #7 as well. Like the way you cut the model.
anyway she can really did it. we can't get such an eyes like this from local girls

Thank you

Fantastic shots and model. Hope to see more of it.

thanks for sharing Damien .... little to add but say that the execution shows loads of confidence on your part , well done

The perspectives are bold and refreshing

Linked this thread in Clubsnap Community FB page

ed9119 said:
thanks for sharing Damien .... little to add but say that the execution shows loads of confidence on your part , well done

The perspectives are bold and refreshing

Linked this thread in Clubsnap Community FB page

Thank you. Glad you like it.