Body Paint on model for nude shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am thinking maybe a powder foam color mix with a baby lotion . -

but like my needs is to no dirty the white bedsheet and nice clothes i want to contrast with .

- is a layout which i will try out if possible for some photo session i offering next years , so now doing some research ..

also i have slove way to have body gems .

meaning mounting spraking gems on the body . for the shot .

is a good try out for photographer also .

instead of the standard .

Hahaha! I think most photog.will be happy as well! Anyway, no offence taken, but I remembered vaguely seeing some artistes being airbrushed on covers of Playboy Mag...very artistically done. And the effect?!? Bravo! :)

Yup, I think airbrushing gives a very control and precise depth and coverage as well as the shadow tones that you want to create on the model to give it a sense of depth as though he/she is actually wearing some apparel. The downside is that it takes time and you have to get a willing and patient model (2-3 hours) depending on the effect you are going for. But the end results are fabulous.

try cosmoprof, suppliers of tv/film/theatre makeups.

i am thinking maybe a powder foam color mix with a baby lotion . -

but like my needs is to no dirty the white bedsheet and nice clothes i want to contrast with .

- is a layout which i will try out if possible for some photo session i offering next years , so now doing some research ..

also i have slove way to have body gems .

meaning mounting spraking gems on the body . for the shot .

is a good try out for photographer also .

instead of the standard .

What Body Gems are you referring to? Swarovskis?

all kinda gems , i am a gems dealer , and have a collection of gems . which i can spear to be use as body jewellery there are all about 2-3 carat in size . i had try before using latex on model and it work well if you dry it with the hairdryer . and the effect is nice :)

hmm..interesting.. :think:

Thanks a lot! Will test it out ;)

I've done this myself, so I'm sure it works. I've used this to paint a Darth Maul pattern on my face one halloween.

The reason why you should put lotion on the rest of the body is so that the paint will slide from the skin.

My mistake before was when I washed my face, the paint dripped down my neck. The paint was hard to remove from my neck without the lotion. So my face was clean, but my neck was black/red.

Try airbrush. It has a very nice effect on the body with the correct tone and colors. i.e: Airbursh tattoo. But it will take a long time. Good luck! ;)

Airbrush! Yeesh! :thumbsup:

Too bad we can't just DI the paintwork onto the model using photoshop! :bsmilie:

Yup, I think airbrushing gives a very control and precise depth and coverage as well as the shadow tones that you want to create on the model to give it a sense of depth as though he/she is actually wearing some apparel. The downside is that it takes time and you have to get a willing and patient model (2-3 hours) depending on the effect you are going for. But the end results are fabulous.

i agree.. saw some pictures in the net where they use airbrush on the models.
the airbrush equipment is not cheap though.
cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.