blood thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihatedark

Feb 7, 2008
singapore
my new experiment on textured (me just learn photoshop textured, get too excited, every possible time meditating in front of the kompie lol)

anyway here it goes.

my other self.

if got time really want to develop this concept more

i kno it's not perfect, so please let me know where i can improve:D

thanks!

and the black version

which one is better?

I vote for the red one. The red lips compliment the title.
But the placement of the left hand is a little weird. :)
Nice concept.

Definitely the red one because for the black one, most of the details in the shadows are being lost... However, I do like the EMO looking feel in the picture...

Self portrait huh? Not easy... Maybe we can collaborate somehow... :)

I vote for the red one. The red lips compliment the title.
But the placement of the left hand is a little weird.
Nice concept.

thanks scaredcloud, the left hand is strange i know. was trying to chase the timer (no remote, i'm very poor one:embrass:), almost fall from my seat, that's why the position might be weird :cry:

Definitely the red one because for the black one, most of the details in the shadows are being lost... However, I do like the EMO looking feel in the picture...

thanks youhong, funny but i like the black one, i'll try to push the details out :). thanks a lot for pointing out about it.

Self portrait huh? Not easy... Maybe we can collaborate somehow...

wow of course! i'll never reject opportunities from a senior to collaborate :D

wow of course! i'll never reject opportunities from a senior to collaborate :D
I'm thinking of a shoot on Friday, see if you want to join in?

hi , i tried to push the details for the black outfit more, but with a hint of red.
izzit still better with the red colour?

I vote the first image (red version). This is a fantastic idea well executed. Your bl**dy photo, and the small portion of the face (and it has nice features for an Asian) may linger in my dreams tonight. I love it.

1st image really brings across the feel but I feel that a little blood on trickling down from a corner of the lips will accentuate the title even more. Love the feel though. I wanna collaborate with you too =D PMed you!

1st image really brings across the feel but I feel that a little blood on trickling down from a corner of the lips will accentuate the title even more. Love the feel though. I wanna collaborate with you too =D PMed you!
Wah... I ask first one leh... :kok:

My vote goes for the first one too.

The bold red gives the eye something to lock on to, whereas the black&white one has lost too much detail to shadows.

yes, great photo. how about making the Red blood richer?

I'm thinking of a shoot on Friday, see if you want to join in?

Hi youhong, i want!!!! but... i'm occupied on friday with my full time job:cry:
i only have free time on saturday and sunday:cry:
next time if u have a shoot around that day (and still interested to collaborate with me) can please let me know:D

I vote the first image (red version). This is a fantastic idea well executed. Your bl**dy photo, and the small portion of the face (and it has nice features for an Asian) may linger in my dreams tonight. I love it.

wah haha, thanks a lot for the compliment:embrass:

thanks ilsam for the input :) i have replied to ur pm

My vote goes for the first one too.

The bold red gives the eye something to lock on to, whereas the black&white one has lost too much detail to shadows.

Good opinion! i will note down that one

yes, great photo. how about making the Red blood richer?

as in? make the color more red?

Red one look with more details and nice done. Great series of yours. clear your pm, please.

hahas. yeah. as in brighten the red a little and adding a pinch of saturation .
just my own opinion =)

Status
Not open for further replies.