Blast Lightings - New Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness said:
juz to check ... who here is bringing trigger....can share?

Can :) Thought initially that you aren't coming already, glad you can make it in the end - see ya on Sat

The timing wasn't mentioned in this thread, but looking at previous shoots organised by pbs, it should start at 0900 hrs and typically ends in the evening. :)

(Imagine, please correct me if I'm wrong. Thks!)

melnjes said:
The timing wasn't mentioned in this thread, but looking at previous shoots organised by pbs, it should start at 0900 hrs and typically ends in the evening. :)

It is correct.. Normally ends at 1600hrs...

PBS...

melnjes said:

ya managed to push my other shoot to 630....in chinatown...so no issues...v near only
ahahaha.....

this is a gr8 opportunity ya...seeya on sat...845 la...breakfast downstairs....eat noodles

cheers....

Witness said:
ya managed to push my other shoot to 630....in chinatown...so no issues...v near only
ahahaha.....

this is a gr8 opportunity ya...seeya on sat...845 la...breakfast downstairs....eat noodles

cheers....

anyway, we've got to definitely end at four... I've got other other stuffs going on after that... So no worries...

PBS

Witness said:
ahahaha.....

cheers....

lets meet up first. my place. or mrt station? hee...

pointblankshots said:
anyway, we've got to definitely end at four... I've got other other stuffs going on after that... So no worries...

PBS

errrr I think most of us are hoping it'll end, not earlier but if you got other stuff on, than bo pian lor, have to work faster so as to end on time.

yqt said:
errrr I think most of us are hoping it'll end, not earlier but if you got other stuff on, than bo pian lor, have to work faster so as to end on time.

Well, let's see....

Status
Not open for further replies.