Big drop in Canon Lens Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
any idea of EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 price currently?
checked the price guide page but a little confusing coz it's over 1300S$ ext GST:cry:

any idea of EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 price currently?
checked the price guide page but a little confusing coz it's over 1300S$ ext GST:cry:

Was at John 3:16 yesterday, Sam quoted me $1,360...

I bought mine at CP-Marina for $1299 (incl. GST) during the F1 period (end of Sep).

I bought mine at 1.3k around August incl GST at CP with 0% haha
I think the last update on the price list was actually mine

I bought mine at 1.3k around August incl GST at CP with 0% haha
I think the last update on the price list was actually mine

I bought mine at CP-Marina for $1299 (incl. GST) during the F1 period (end of Sep).

hhhmm, i got mine last year april @ S$1500 . . . S$200 drop after 1.5 yrs quite significant :sweat:

any recent purchases on the 24-70mm f2.8L?

is there an increase in price? last check with CP 3 weeks ago, it was $1780 with GST, cash price

In fact, it was $1843 with GST, cash price, sorry for the miscalculation. Florence told me that the yen price has went up so the increase from the lower price 3 weeks ago.

From cathay e-quote on 18th Oct

Canon EFS 17-55 F2.8 @S$1225.00

EF 24-70 F2.8 @S$1720.00

E & OE

Please note that the above price(s) are subjected to 7% GST, and valid for a period of 1 week from the date of this email

Hmmm.. Seems like CP also up-ed their price for the 24-70~ Thanks for the info!

Hmmm.. Seems like CP also up-ed their price for the 24-70~ Thanks for the info!

Yes indeed. :embrass: As Florence mentioned, it is due to the higher exchange rate for the Yen so the $1780 inclusive of GST is not applicable anymore. :what: Pls take note. :think:

haha lets hope the economic recession will cause the price to drop~ (Price-Wage Down spiral) :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.