Big Boyz Toyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite disappointing, all cars and bikes are tightly "parked" to each other, hardly had good space for photo-taking.. GLOOMY AMBIENCE..:ipuke: :ipuke: BORED.
I got to say this year one is rather disappointing... :(

- Damaged cars,
- Rusty rims,
- Peeling paintworks, etc...

But the Feature Areas one are good... :thumbsup: Afterall, they are there for competitions...
Looks like better to bring macro lens, then. Er..you fellas sure you didn't mistake a car-park for an exhibition area?:bsmilie:

dsc6482vb3.jpg

:thumbsup:

she is there at BBT ? which booth ? :bsmilie:

went there last night.. saw many CSers.. even 1 with CLS and GFLS very garang looking..

Nothing much inside the feature area, 1 TP WRX, 1 TP bike, some Duke Affairs feature cars. 1 big golf simulator, a tub of mud for the 'wrestling' thingy.. that's about it.

BBT itself also very disappointing. very spacious (cos not much things to see) even had to fill up the space with arcade machines (well.. big boys like to tell their kids "I was an expert in this machine")

Luckily Sitex was just next door connected. Can go over to walk walk as well.

I went there yest evening.. Was pretty dull and not interesting, definitely can't compared to SMS 2006.. Saw a big group of photographers taking pics of 2 models in yellow when I was going back..

I went there yest evening.. Was pretty dull and not interesting, definitely can't compared to SMS 2006.. Saw a big group of photographers taking pics of 2 models in yellow when I was going back..

i think they were in orange.. :think:

You won't be missing anything. :D

:bsmilie: Last year I was given free admission by one of the model to be there to photograph her .. .. :lovegrin:

anyway .. this year heavily tight up with events in December .. :)

Long time no see ,,, wonder when the next macro outing ... :think:

Went today and also took the bikini contest. But i don't think i will post any pics due to me standing at the side, angle not very gd.

Status
Not open for further replies.