Big Boy Toy 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsbn said:
Hmm... wonder if she's gonna be there again... Sherlin or something like that, her name goes. :think:

I dun think I saw April at Big Boyz Toyz last year. If that photo's anything to go by, that's the DreamCarsAsia last year.

Oh well, hope to see Subaru and Mitsubishi with their new Kei-cars this year. :) Maybe ask my friend if these 2 manufacturers are gonna be there. No point paying $10 not to see my favourite cars. :)
I'll pay that $10 to shoot my favorite models anytime :)

Yes, April was from DreamCarsAsia. Anyways... I will be going for both events.... hehe... :bsmilie:

harrynkl said:
i think you mean sherry, if she the one. yes she be there
Can't exactly remember her name. But she's the one with the megawatt smile with permed hair. :)

Sherry, Sherline... I'm bad at names. Oh well. :)

Eric Lee said:
Yes, April was from DreamCarsAsia. Anyways... I will be going for both events.... hehe... :bsmilie:
Erm... Don't think there will be a DCA this year? :dunno:

The mating season coming soon ....where herd/hoard of males will be fighting/jostling for the attentions of a few alpha females:thumbsup: :devil:

yilishengxian said:
Let's apply for a booth, offering shooting ppl with models and printing !!!

Can see models, shoot models, print for ppl and earn $$$ !!!

i be your business partner:bsmilie:

btw hu goin DCA 06??? i wanna go but got my 'o'-s to settle:cry:

No point paying $10 not to see my favourite cars. nono: :nono: For ur infor this new motorshow gonna be free admission as can see it from the BBT website posted earlier...

Yawoo said:
No point paying $10 not to see my favourite cars. nono: :nono: For ur infor this new motorshow gonna be free admission as can see it from the BBT website posted earlier...
I'll pay anything (hopefully not too much also lar) to see my favorite race queens !!! ;p;p

Yawoo said:
the $10 for the printing of photos:bsmilie:

Last year's event was the worst car show I have ever attended.... :thumbsd:

anyway. Nikon WIFI is only applicable for D2 series of camera. if you need to rent out WT-1, let me know i have 1 set for renting....

and of course the smaller PNS nikon coolpixes have WIFI bulit in la..

glennyong said:
anyway. Nikon WIFI is only applicable for D2 series of camera. if you need to rent out WT-1, let me know i have 1 set for renting....

and of course the smaller PNS nikon coolpixes have WIFI bulit in la..
so we can setup a booth now with canon and nikon joining partner

Yawoo said:

huh??? which one is free????

Yawoo said:
Free? :think:

Ok. Thnx. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.