Big Boy Toy 2006

frankly speaking,majority of us go there for chio bu... heehee...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: I remember I went there twice just to shoot April... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Crazy?? haha... Cos she's simply irresistable... If Andrea Teo is there this year... wow. I think my 2Gb CF card also not enough ah..

Yawoo said:
frankly speaking,majority of us go there for chio bu... heehee...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: I remember I went there twice just to shoot April... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Crazy?? haha... Cos she's simply irresistable... If Andrea Teo is there this year... wow. I think my 2Gb CF card also not enough ah..
I'm bringing along 4GB worth of memory and my PNS with another 2GB too !!! :)

yilishengxian said:
I'm gonna bring along 4GB worth of memory and bring along my PNS too !!! :)
4gb where got enough:nono:
buy 8gb:thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Anyone bringing laptop there?

yilishengxian said:
Wah really scared run out of memory arh? :)
no, wireless transmit from his cam to his lagtop.:thumbsup:, then edit the photo where don't bring a printer too print it and give to the show girls:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

harrynkl said:
no, wireless transmit from his cam to his lagtop.:thumbsup:, then edit the photo where don't bring a printer too print it and give to the show girls:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wow! full service man:bigeyes:

Actually some are already offering this service.Good money.

harrynkl said:
ok who got wireless transmitter for canon and nikon and who bringing the printer

haha... Ah Phoa got the wireless transmitter for canon lor... Printer?? :dunno: :dunno: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hmm... wonder if she's gonna be there again... Sherlin or something like that, her name goes. :think:

I dun think I saw April at Big Boyz Toyz last year. If that photo's anything to go by, that's the DreamCarsAsia last year.

Oh well, hope to see Subaru and Mitsubishi with their new Kei-cars this year. :) Maybe ask my friend if these 2 manufacturers are gonna be there. No point paying $10 not to see my favourite cars. :)

Hmm... wonder if she's gonna be there again... Sherlin or something like that, her name goes. :think:

I dun think I saw April at Big Boyz Toyz last year. If that photo's anything to go by, that's the DreamCarsAsia last year.

Oh well, hope to see Subaru and Mitsubishi with their new Kei-cars this year. :) Maybe ask my friend if these 2 manufacturers are gonna be there. No point paying $10 not to see my favourite cars. :)
i think you mean sherry, if she the one. yes she be there