Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

well if you have the disc....maybe you should post the pictures and let the forumers be the judge?

The photoshoot is finally done, I pay them and left. Took the disc one week later and realize that there are black spots all over the photos, even on the talent legs as well.

Didn't you check the photos before you left? At least see some of the shots to make sure the creative is what you want.

Some words and phrases that need more information...for us to justify.

45 pairs of shoes ( a fair enough deal , quite sizeable job )

Talents legs...meaning model involved ? ( any dispute of this ? )

Anyone knows about this photo studio at Down Town East ? or what using his residence as a studio ? Confusing here.

Collected the disc and realized black spots on the photos.

Collected the disc....went to make prints and discover black spots on photo ? or
Collected the disc.... open up the file and discovered images on computor screen got black spots ?

To file a case in Small Claims...one has to provide biz registration details of the party concern.

Any exchange of name cards for all this while ?
Pay a $1,500 and walk off with your 45 pairs of shoes ? No receipt or anything ?

At this point, I see it as 50:50. Until further concrete evident surfaced.

Last edited:
Some words and phrases that need more information...for us to justify.

45 pairs of shoes ( a fair enough deal , quite sizeable job )

Talents legs...meaning model involved ? ( any dispute of this ? )

Anyone knows about this photo studio at Down Town East ? or what using his residence as a studio ? Confusing here.

Collected the disc and realized black spots on the photos.

Collected the disc....went to make prints and discover black spots on photo ? or
Collected the disc.... open up the file and discovered images on computor screen got black spots ?

To file a case in Small Claims...one has to provide biz registration details of the party concern.

Any exchange of name cards for all this while ?
Pay a $1,500 and walk off with your 45 pairs of shoes ? No receipt or anything ?

At this point, I see it as 50:50. Until further concrete evident surfaced.

agreed with her. find it weird cause not much info is provided. and i still dun see photos here.

on the other hand, i checked out the website. i dunno but they seem to be doing an online magazine, rather than product shoot.

i quote from the website:-
Please send press kits and / or press materials to the above address.
- Please contact the Managing Editor at +65 8333 7118 / +65 8454 2168 before
you send any product(s) for any editorial reviews.

a bit funny i dunno. but its just messy and hope ts faster post pictures first

Yes, 45 products for 1.5k is reasonable therefore took up the deal.

Paid 150 bucks plus 2 pair of ladies shoes to model for doing 10 shots on her legs with the products on.

Studio is at down town east own by the photographer who took the product shoot.

I look at most of the shots from the camera they took to confirm that's the look I want.

Collect the disc one week later, open up, black spots in every single photo.

Gather all email information, invoice, went acra to obtain his biz registration to file a claim.

At the last stage, before the seizure, realized that if he have supporting docs to proof that the asset do not belong to his company, i cant do a seizure at all which is highly possible as his office is in his resdential home.

ANyway, photos uploaded.

Wow those photos look bad. Even my 5yo kid can do better.

Those photos you posted.. are they the final copy? I can't believe the photographer didn't clean them up, really looks unprofessional to me and I seriously don't think it justify the amount you pay.... :confused:

helping you to link the photos..
pic_34.jpg

These are really badly done.

I believe these are the raw pictures which did not went through post processing before.

Given the quality here, I woudl say that you have really been ripped off.

Looks like a dirty camera sensor to me.

I am horrified by the amount of spots... This shows that the so-called photographer is using a poorly maintained camera, so many dusts on the sensor or lens... Gives me chillied on the spine...

Also to mention a bit, bad lighting too...

Do you guys think CASE will help?

Last edited:
yes, these are the final products he gave me. Seriously, if he have solve the problem by doing a reshoot, I will at least still say he is professional enough but he didnt. He just kept delaying and delaying then go MIA.

The photographer who shot these are really giving all photographers a bad name, :angry: