Best way to get rid of geckos in your appt/house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat's 'roach perfume' for u. :confused:

Somehow, my whole family dun seem to encounter roaches in the house dat much, except me. So out comes the insecticide and guess who have to catch them by the feelers and toss their inverted bodies outta the house?

Anyway, tried a Vegas Roach Trap. Doesn't seem to work though, no roaches fell for it. :(

Do hope geckos eat roaches at the very least to make themselves useful. Sigh... :(

speaking of insecticide. the one i use literally makes to roaches **** their guts out. damn messy :sweat:

You? Staunch buddhist? And saying "we should just shoot people like you" in the next sentence? Staunch hypocrite more like it. Please shut up before you embarass yourself further :bsmilie:

Oh pot calling kettle black!..... why should I shut up just cos an idiot asked me too...... I will talk all I like...... Only idiots who know they are wrong ask others to shut up....

From your nick, you must be one of those beefy big size fellows whose idea of intelligence is the size of your muscles.... no wonder all that comes from your mouth is rubbish... and all you can say is SHUT UP....

Loser....

From your nick, you must be one of those beefy big size fellows whose idea of intelligence is the size of your muscles.... no wonder all that comes from your mouth is rubbish... and all you can say is SHUT UP....

Loser....

In that case, I can probably infer from your nick that all you are is blackened, old and smelly, with a faint hint of ammonia :bsmilie:

When your IQ number catches up with your shoe size then maybe you can come in again to have an intelligent conversation ;p

Loser....
patience.. u supposed to be buddhist.. must meditate.......

what an interesting 5 pages of read :thumbsup:
totally destressing :bsmilie: , was stressed to the max at work.
Kopitiam rocks :thumbsup:

what an interesting 5 pages of read :thumbsup:
totally destressing :bsmilie: , was stressed to the max at work.
Kopitiam rocks :thumbsup:

Thats what we're here for... to DE-STRESS you :bsmilie:

can ah? so you wash face liao sprinkle on the roaches? :bsmilie:

well, last time i got a can of clean & clear foaming facial wash, those u press once foam come out kind (din use cos not really good for me lah), killed it super fast... then my gf got 1 also foaming facial wash, also killed it, but take a few more quirt...

have yet to try 1 foaming 1 i bought from city hall b1 shop... made from fruits 1, if also can kill... i think i know liao, roaches scared to be clean sia... :bsmilie:

Speaking of roaches, came home today and realized it was chute-fuming day... Killed 2 small roaches already... on the prowl for more now...;(

just checked....ya its baygon. solid stuff man. roaches sh*t their pants when baygon's around :bsmilie:

Baygon is also the preferred insecticide for leeches when you go hiking. Spray very lightly on your boots and see all the dead leeches stuck to your boots after the trek ;)

just checked....ya its baygon. solid stuff man. roaches sh*t their pants when baygon's around :bsmilie:
Maybe its time to get my Momma to change from blue to green. :think:

i shoot them with rubber bands....quite effective:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.