Best place to buy the D90? New or used?

Jessen

Mar 6, 2009
Been eyeing the D90 as an upgrade from my aging Canon. Not sure should i be getting brand new or used ones from buy/sell. :dunno:

Saw that Challenger is having a sale today on the D90 @ $15xx with standard freebies. Courts and others still asking $16xx.

Any advise? Many many TIA!!!

i think that really depends on ur budget. try SLR revo @ funan.

Been eyeing the D90 as an upgrade from my aging Canon. Not sure should i be getting brand new or used ones from buy/sell. :dunno:

Saw that Challenger is having a sale today on the D90 @ $15xx with standard freebies. Courts and others still asking $16xx.

Any advise? Many many TIA!!!

Which Canon are you using? If you already have EF lenses, would advise you to stick with Canon. Changing system is expensive.

read in one of the thread, slr selling about $1450++

yep.. if u got a canon dslr why change to nikon.. ^^
probably buy 1 used one with warranty if u wanna save abit.. i guess..

Price of 3 days ago,
SLR-R Kit I $1477 / Kit II $1699 inc GST (8Gb SD card)
Alan Photo Kit I $1459 / Kit II $1687 inc GST (8Gb SD card, Bag, Tripod)

it will never be cheaper to get from those mega stores such as harvey norman, courts, best denki or challenger... those reputable shops listed on CS will give a more competitive price most of the time...

unless you are looking for installment plans, then that will leave a constrait as to where you can buy you things from... other than that, leave those megastores alone when it comes to purchasing cam equipments...

just my 2 cts worth...

I think saw from Mass sale Jnet thread he selling new set of D90. Worth take a look :)

I think saw from Mass sale Jnet thread he selling new set of D90. Worth take a look :)

The one he's selling is not the original kit which is 18-105.He's selling with the 18-250 or 28-75:)