Best curry puff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw... other than tiptop, is there any other location near ang mo kio or bishan where curry puff taste good too? :D

Actually, not to forget the Malay stores which sell cheap and nice curry puff... ;)

Cheers to tip top... But it has been long long time since I tasted it ever since I posted here earlier as the price follow the market rate :cry: ...

there is another nice one at Shaw Tower (i think) at Beach Road Foodcourt.

got this curry puff sold in a canteen in Tuas, by Muslim aunty... very nice... but collague who bought refused to tell us where he got it from...

Old Chang Kee. Nuff said. :)

But recently noticed that it had shrunk a little. Tried the new flavours as well. The black pepper is ok, but the other one is a little 'bleah'.

Oh well, I'll still stick to the traditional potato and egg one.

dun like Tip Top..

I like the one at Geylang East Road, at an industrial Kopitam..

His Curry Puff is superb.! handmade himself with lots of effort.
Yum Yum...

The one that is made by my mother before my marriage

now my wife also make good curry puff! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like Oiishi Curry Puff at China Town. Their traditional curry puffs are selling at $1 each. It has a flavour different from the rest, it's curry is spicy and it has a taste that resembles Singapore's famous chillies crabs!

Very delicious! I dont get bored of it. I think they are the best! Really, not kidding. :thumbsup:

There's 1 curry puff store in the market opp to parkway parade. Very nice too! :)

Perhaps we can start a curry puff outing after a short photography outing session :D

Status
Not open for further replies.