[ BBBBug ] - 12mm f/2 available at BHphoto and Amazon

I think one key advantage is the wide aperture. Sounds great for low light street photography.. Did you test it in low light yet?

Seems like the local prices for the 12mm is lower than I expected. Around the same price as buying online.

S$1099 from mscolor, 799USD from online (+freight and 7% gst) about same as sgp.

S$1099 from mscolor, 799USD from online (+freight and 7% gst) about same as sgp.

Thanks....
Looks that way. Anyone can get it cheaper?

coffee3in1 said:
Hi there, wonglp,

Any indication when this lens will be available in Singapore? Thanks.

Last week so many shops selling already.

Got mine from SLR Revolution. Using it on my E-PL1 and wow, this thing focuses so much faster than the 20mm! Thoroughly impressed with it and in my opinion, well worth the money!

Got mine from SLR Revolution. Using it on my E-PL1 and wow, this thing focuses so much faster than the 20mm! Thoroughly impressed with it and in my opinion, well worth the money!

eh...share lei... hahahhaha

Well, when I can find sometime to attend the next kopi session, sure!

congrat to your purchase. i am sure it would be a lovely toy.getting mine this weekend.

coffee3in1 said:
can share price? less than S$1,099? TK still left with EP3 (black), I am thinking of getting the 12/f2 too. Panleica 25/f1.4 still no available rite? Thanks.

TK seems to hv the best price for 12 mm. Sharing with u guys so that u will save some bucks. I bought mine cheaper than MSC but more ex than TK. Well, at least u guys after me will benefit.

SLRRevo's price is definitely lower than TK photo.

Distortion is corrected quite well in camera.

5963519793_9ac73f8f1e_b.jpg

Prices seem to work out to about $1100 all in. I suspect we will be charged the Singapore Premium of about S$200 for local prices. Though I've yet to see any shops stocking it yet.

ms colour $1090