Bag??

...And even if you take a look at the bag in the shop, look at it 20 more times before buying it, you can bring it home and dislike it after really using it for a week or so. That's life. :bsmilie: As long as you don't encounter that situation when it comes to wives. :bsmilie:

Haha. Like that wun buy Liao. Usu i look abt 5-6 times. That's after I realized I hv more than 10 camera bags. There are 1-3 which I used a lot and they tend to be the smaller n lighter ones. The big ones usu end up being used 1 time a year at most esp now im into compact systems. Haha.

I'm a Billingham fan too! The Hadley small is big than enough to store your EM5 + lens. Get it from PK Chan - a really friendly seller.

So so poisonous..

Haha. Like that wun buy Liao. Usu i look abt 5-6 times. That's after I realized I hv more than 10 camera bags. There are 1-3 which I used a lot and they tend to be the smaller n lighter ones. The big ones usu end up being used 1 time a year at most esp now im into compact systems. Haha.

I always use for a while, then sell it off at a slight loss. Take it as a price to pay for "renting" the bag I guess.

i realize my bags is getting more than my wifes...and that's bad...especially when she starts to realize:embrass:

i use lowe pro passport sling a lot these days, along with oly cooper if small, and also eyeing a couple from crumpler europe
http://www.crumpler.eu/index.cfm?seite=photo&productID=7918
and this
http://www.crumpler.eu/index.cfm?seite=photo-sling-bags&productID=8737&sprache=EN

so as what microcosm say, just buy what your heart fancies.

just one and only 1 : a billingham hadley pro.

was once bitten by the unfaithful bug and got a wotancraft scout but in the end I sold the wotancraft and bought back the same hadley model :embrass:

just one and only 1 : a billingham hadley pro.

was once bitten by the unfaithful bug and got a wotancraft scout but in the end I sold the wotancraft and bought back the same hadley model :embrass:

Wotancraft was too funky for u bro?

Same with me bro! I too bought a wotancraft scout after I use Hadley pro for one year. But after I use it once, I sold it off and went back to Billingham Hadley Pro.

Wotancraft was too funky for u bro?

The wotancraft is really as durable and as well crafted as advertised & of course a chio bag. I had gotten the 002 Scout then but in the end gave it up as it couldn't hold my required a 13in MacAir , 1 camera body , 2 lenses , wallet etc.

Secondly using it just didn't feel as 'smooth' as using a Billingham. Little things like the Billingham Hadley pro having a handle, a zippered compartment at the back and really huge expandable front pockets made a difference when I was out shooting.

Same with me bro! I too bought a wotancraft scout after I use Hadley pro for one year. But after I use it once, I sold it off and went back to Billingham Hadley Pro.

Hi-5 ! Haha, so I'm not the only one.

Strangely, just cannot get myself to like the billinghams. My fav or most used have been Domke, lowepro and vanguard. Brands which I have owned but not persisted are kata. Like what microcosm says, there will likely be a bag for different occasion and time and equipment.

Strangely, just cannot get myself to like the billinghams. My fav or most used have been Domke, lowepro and vanguard. Brands which I have owned but not persisted are kata. Like what microcosm says, there will likely be a bag for different occasion and time and equipment.

Na, it's not strangely. It's really that there's always a bag for any occasion. Other than the Billingham being the main bag I have a Crumpler Haven insert that I use on the other Prada , Goyard etc bags to protect the camera when I use them. :)

The Billingham is used when I know it's a full day of shooting or when I expect to get dirty, everyday office side I rotate the other bags with the insert.

The wotancraft is really as durable and as well crafted as advertised & of course a chio bag. I had gotten the 002 Scout then but in the end gave it up as it couldn't hold my required a 13in MacAir , 1 camera body , 2 lenses , wallet etc. Secondly using it just didn't feel as 'smooth' as using a Billingham. Little things like the Billingham Hadley pro having a handle, a zippered compartment at the back and really huge expandable front pockets made a difference when I was out shooting.

So d Hadley pro can hold d 13" new retina MacBook Pro??

So d Hadley pro can hold d 13" new retina MacBook Pro??
The Hadley can hold a 13in MacBook Pro (thicker than the Retina or Air) fully with the camera insets inside the bag. I've enough room to stuff in a EM1 with 12-40/2.8, 13in Pro and an iPad with the front pockets still empty

For the Wotancraft Scout, I had to take out the camera insert for the Pro 13in. But in comparison the insert for the Wotancraft is fully waterproof , aka it floats in water o_O

I've the MacBk Pro 13in , Air 11 and 13in so confirm keke. The 13in are all the latest versions.

Last edited:
Bro Thoth looking for a bag for the A7 ? ;)

Bro Thoth looking for a bag for the A7 ? ;)

Using Hadley small. Wondering if I need d Hadley pro? If so maybe just to lug my MacBook Pro 13" Retina ard. Keke

I will not get it from funan nor peninsula.. Do a search on clubsnap and u will see a guy PK Chan.. Get it from him.. U will not regret it.. Good price and great service..

Ya get from PK. I bought from him 3 years back, definitely best price in the market.

Seriously get billingham, the lifetime warranty is no gimmick.

However if you want those really serious "bring everything in ur cabinet" type of bag then I recommend think tank retro, very smartly design bag makes it super practical, but just the looks not to my liking.

Using Hadley small. Wondering if I need d Hadley pro? If so maybe just to lug my MacBook Pro 13" Retina ard. Keke

whats the price range of hadley small?

whats the price range of hadley small?

Qoo10.sg selling cheaper at ard 250. Local prices could b ard 280+-