Bag to bring to overseas trip

hey i was thinking of getting a Hadley Pro but is it enough to space to put a kx with kit lens attached a sigma 70-300 apo and a 50mm prime lens and some other stuff like wallet,water bottle umbrella and stuff tia :)

There's a quite a bit of this sort of threads from various sub sections of this forum that talks about bags? But I guess this one applies to Pentax Equipment since TS is talking about K100D + Dual Kit.

This was my first setup when I got Pentax back in 2005 (K100D + Dual Kit)! Back then I use the Photorunner from Lowepro. Fits everything in with blower, lenspen etc.

Personally, I prefer a camera bag, best if it's understated kind. I have a domke f-3x that looks like kiam chai so no one really takes a 2nd look -

3801083822_5e463a86bb_o.jpg

Neoprene is good too, just that I felt it's all jumbled up in the bag, and something very difficult to rampage through the bag when you start putting in your small umbrella, some visitors brochures, a light jacket, water bottle, passport etc.

just curious how much does it cost?
thanks

hey i was thinking of getting a Hadley Pro but is it enough to space to put a kx with kit lens attached a sigma 70-300 apo and a 50mm prime lens and some other stuff like wallet,water bottle umbrella and stuff tia :)

probably not.

you can stuff the 70-300 together with the 50mm in one compartment, k-x + kit into another..

the remaining space is around the size of 50mm + 70-300 stacked, you go figure out if you can stack a water bottle and umbrella.

wallet got compartments at the front.

probably not.

you can stuff the 70-300 together with the 50mm in one compartment, k-x + kit into another..

the remaining space is around the size of 50mm + 70-300 stacked, you go figure out if you can stack a water bottle and umbrella.

wallet got compartments at the front.

hmm okie thanks for the advice maybe i tmr go op try :D:D

just curious how much does it cost?
thanks

Eh.. it's expensive. That much I can say.

Check Adorama or Amazon for a guage, then go Cathay to check local prices.

;-)

Hi all,

I bought mine at Adorama via mail some 3 years ago...
I rope-in 4 of my photographic kakis & we bought stuff around S$4000 & made a saving of more than S$800, after taxes.

Well worth it & it took only 8 days to arrive at my door.