Baby Pictures with flash - here's How

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are just the technical part of shooting kids. You need to spend some time playing with them and make sure they are comfortable :)

that doesnt need to be mentioned.
it's a no brainer.
you cant keep quiet and act like a stranger and shoot the kid and expect to get fantabulous pics.you need to blend in LIKE the child.
unless you are shooting babies...then things are much easier.

that doesnt need to be mentioned.
it's a no brainer.
you cant keep quiet and act like a stranger and shoot the kid and expect to get fantabulous pics.you need to blend in LIKE the child.
unless you are shooting babies...then things are much easier.

It might be no brainer to you but not to others.

comon, no matter what you shoot, you NEED to integrate/interact with your subject.

shooting a model is no difference.
if you are like stone, how you expect the model to interact with you?be comfortable with you?

it's a no brainer.
i'll say it again.

comon, no matter what you shoot, you NEED to integrate/interact with your subject.

if you are like stone, how you expect the model to interact with you?be comfortable with you?

it's a no brainer.
i'll say it again.
not true, inanimate objects do not need you to "integrate/interact" with them :sticktong

I tried to talk to my hamster, make him/her(not too sure) laugh but it just wouldn't stay still to let me take a shot.

not true, inanimate objects do not need you to "integrate/interact" with them :sticktong

you need to.
you speak to them and tell them pose nice nice for you.
i talk to my car.

:)

it's a no brainer.
i'll say it again.

There are people who dun know that.. i had just add on to what u had posted so as to make this thread more informative to them.

It might be a no brainer to you but not to others
I'll say it again.

There are people who dun know that.. i had just add on to what u had posted so as to make this thread more informative to them.

It might be a no brainer to you but not to others
I'll say it again.

I think you are both right...

It's a no brainer to people with brains... and it's not a no brainer to people with no brains. What an irony! :bsmilie:

I pity those you label as 'others'.
I'll say it again. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.