B+W Filters, Markins Ballheads, CBL Lens << Weekly Promotions >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, Sorry for not replying as i was a little tied up in travelling for work reasons.

The D2 dongles are sold out at this point in time and I have no plans to restock them within a short time due to very specific reasons which i cannot share online. I still have some D1 left which should work for Iphones and can let go at a good price. Do contact me if you are interested and wish to try it out. However, if you still wish to get D2, you will need to get it from other online sources.

It is very difficult to contact the seller to fix the collection date. Pls kindly help to reply my sms (hp no. ending with 6666). Thanks

Any markins ballheads ?

Hi TS, dropped you an email :)

care to pm prices for B+W 72mm UV filters?
also how to collect them thanks!

YOU MAY NOW PURCHASE ON-LINE!

or visit directly @ VINFILTERS.COM

Shop at your convenience.
First 50 customer to use voucher code '1STCUST' will enjoy extra 5% off total purchase!
* code may only be use once per sign up. Currently only F-PRO and XS-PRO filters are available online.

First 50 customer to use voucher code '1STCUST' will enjoy extra 5% off total purchase!
* code may only be use once per sign up. Currently only F-PRO and XS-PRO filters are available online.

Just ordered a B+W filter thru yr online order, wonder how long will it take to reach me.

Just ordered a B+W filter thru yr online order, wonder how long will it take to reach me.

I just ordered too! Smooth process, hope to receive the filter soon. =)
Hi guys. Thanks for your support. All filters have been send out today. You will find the tracking number in the email.

For additional information, repeated customers will generate loyalty points upon purchase. The points can be use to offset future purchases.

Thanks again :)

More items coming soon!

Shipping usually take 1-2 working days locally.
Easy online payment via paypal or credit cards.

Fuss-free purchase! Thanks for the filters!

Thanks for the filter this morning! Great person to deal with :thumbsup:

[h=1]DELAYED SHIPPING NOTICE[/h]Orders between 26 Apr to 10 May 2014 will be delayed due as the store is temporary closed for extended holidays. Orders can still be made during this period. Shipping will resume immediately upon return.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

logo-tag.jpg

Great Singapore Sale GSS is now on!

Use voucher code GSS2014 to enjoy extra 8% off total purchase!

Visit vinfilters.com now!

Last edited:
Delayed Shipping Notice
Orders between 11 Jul to 21 May 2014 will be delayed due as the store is temporary closed for stock taking. Orders can still be made during this period. Shipping will resume immediately after stock taking.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Bought from the online shop. Item delivered within 2 days. And arrived in good condition.

Happy buyer! :)

Do you have stocks for B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC NANO XS-Pro (NEW)?

Status
Not open for further replies.