Availibility of D800 in Singapore (Part 2)

dniwkh said:
Can you claim back 10% Thai gst?

Thailand gst is 5% if i am not wrong...only the bigger stores participate in the gst refund scheme, but they sell at RRP or with very very minimal discount eg big camera or fotofile. Smaller shops do give more discounts but no gst refund.

I am at Siam paragon right now, price for d800 th$99900, less than $4k. Pay by cash further 2% discount. FYI for those going bangkok.

Hmm think SG really overpriced, after conversion minus 2% the price is about $3900.

Bro see any d800e model there ? might be going over but time might be abit limited .

Ok , thanks . Well maybe head across bridge to Angsana .

If any bro and sis here has latest info on availability and

pricing of 800e over there , do share pls .

Has check audio house is min 8 weeks .....

Yes , seems that the offer only extend to d800 , I tired to get
The d800e and was qouted $4988 Inc gst . No special deal for E model.
Sigh... Thought they will match price of AH .

Yes , seems that the offer only extend to d800 , I tired to get
The d800e and was qouted $4988 Inc gst . No special deal for E model.
Sigh... Thought they will match price of AH .

They are getting a few sets next week and you might be surprised at the price :)

If shops like audio house and ritz camera can sell at 4066 I think when stock stabilise, price should be around 3800?

Quite surprised that managed to get three d800 at once. Maybe it means more stock and price will be dropping...

Last edited:
AH have been selling the D800 @ $4066 for so many months...

One set of D800 available at Gain city, Changi City Point mall. Priced at $4488 with 2 x 8Gb cards free...

One set of D800 available at Gain city, Changi City Point mall. Priced at $4488 with 2 x 8Gb cards free...

Another Profit maximization retailers... :(

lunas said:
Another Profit maximization retailers... :(

As long as there are buyers willing to bite at 4488, sellers will continue to sell at this price... demand vs supply

got mine from Audio House Liang Court for $4066.

trd2970 said:
As long as there are buyers willing to bite at 4488, sellers will continue to sell at this price... demand vs supply

Ya lar, I know. Just voicing my gripe.

Hi guys
i dont own a D800 yet but plan to get one
i just check at FM with SLRR ($4488) and Alans photo ($4300)

LStratos said:
Hi guys
i dont own a D800 yet but plan to get one
i just check at FM with SLRR ($4488) and Alans photo ($4300)

Alan photo is the lesser evil... Haha...

Stock alert: mustafa $4449 @ 00:22 29/7

trd2970 said:
Stock alert: mustafa $4449 @ 00:22 29/7

Forgot to mention it comes with a nikon bag (not sure how it looks like) and a nikon tripod (prob a cheap one).