ATI card with Spyder2express

Status
Not open for further replies.

renzero

Dec 10, 2004
I just bought a new ATI card to replace my old NVIDIA gfx card.
But I noticed that everytime the computer restart, it loaded the spyder profile then shortly after it unloaded it. I foiund out that most probably due to the ATI CCC.

But If I disable CCC, i cant control the gfx antialiasing and openGL settings for my 3DMAX and games.

Anyone encoutered this before or using ATI card? Please advice and help :) :)

Sorry what is PITA?

Pain In The Ass...

well, the catalyst if you install, it will make your color profile darn crazy... i can see 2 different color wall paper on the 2 monitor, and i can open a file with 2 identical color on seperate screen, then extremely wacky color on one if i on CS2... and u can't do anything about it...

previously using other drivers to run the ATI to work like a FireGL, then a new software crashed, and i went back to using catalyst... worse...

So i guess the only solution is to disable CCC so that i can retain my calibrated color profile.. but I lose the control of the driver. Well...

If this is the case, should I uninstall the Catalyst Control Center via the Windows control panel?

Will my AIT Sapphire Card work properly withOUT CCC?
Should I leave Hydravision and the rest alone?

I am worried whether without CCC, things will work properly.

im having the same problem as you. To load the spyder profile, I would alwiz need to click adobe gamma, click next den click cancel den will the spyder profile loads. PAIN IN THE ASS :thumbsd: Any kind soul out there pls advise how to use spyder with ATI without such a hassle?

im having the same problem as you. To load the spyder profile, I would alwiz need to click adobe gamma, click next den click cancel den will the spyder profile loads. PAIN IN THE ASS :thumbsd: Any kind soul out there pls advise how to use spyder with ATI without such a hassle?
Suggest that you remove Adobe Gamma (delete the program loader from START folder), reset monitor settings to factory settings and recalibrate again. Pls DO NOT activate Adobe Gamma ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.