Aspiring Photographer: (My Intro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tintinspartan

Nice to see a young man are so interested in Photography, I am very proud of you, you make the photography society much more bigger.

Once I remember during my early days of learning photography, the instructor tells me that if you think that the photo is nice and good, then it will be nice and good. Each persons see the photograph at different angle, so do be dis hearted on what people say about your pictures, just shoot more and enjoy the fun.

I'd recommend getting a Canon Powershot A550. It's affordable, picture quality is really good(of course a bit of editing will help) for a compact, I've seen some shots taken with my friend's. I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll be able to snag a good deal from the Buy & Sell section

http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/canon-powershot-a550/4505-6501_7-32314543.html

Everyone has learning phases and there is no right or wrong in photography. You just need to justify why you compose the picture a certain way. Even your mood will affect that. ;p

Agree :thumbsup: but the problem is, there are people who thinks that there is right and wrong in photography. :confused: They even justify other people's art based on their standard...

Agree :thumbsup: but the problem is, there are people who thinks that there is right and wrong in photography. :confused: They even justify other people's art based on their standard...

That is their perspective. So they make comment on that. But often it is good to open up and listen to their comments and that's where you can improve.

That is their perspective. So they make comment on that. But often it is good to open up and listen to their comments and that's where you can improve.

I have been shooting close to 20 years now (as a hobby) and I find that sometimes newbies have very interesting perspectives too. So there is nothing wrong with sharing thoughts and comments. Just need to take them with an open mind. If one thinks that he/she is already the best out there, he/she is already stagnant.

Many times, I find that getting a good image is all about opportunity and seeking out new perspectives. A lot of patience is required. Equipment do help to a certain extent but it's important to know their limitations and plan your workaround. Don't always think that the equipment is the limitation, sometimes, the person behind is limiting what the camera can do. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.