Asia AutoSalon 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
always interested in any car show, definitely will be going ~;)

This round gave SIN a missed felt it's getting lame.May try this Asian Autosalon though.

maybe this Asia AutoSalon Show presentation will be different.

Different format / style??

The web page kind of cheap skate, if the focus is not on cars & parts, then i give it a miss.

Too much of anything definately isnt good. I think the idea of girls to bring in crowd can only pull in soo much...
And yes, i agree that the website looks 'cheap skate'.

i think this time will be focus on car parts its interest me like tein japan, fujisutbo, vttr some of the big brands are coming to exhibit.

Lets give our local car show scene a chance. if we don;t support next time wanna have this kind of exhibition also dun have.

Too much of anything definately isnt good. I think the idea of girls to bring in crowd can only pull in soo much...
And yes, i agree that the website looks 'cheap skate'.

Haha.. which cheap skate website are you guys talking about? Asia Autosalon or SIN?
Yeah.. its never easy to get this kind of big car shows in. and i saw their advert stated the prices are factory prices... i think almost all the exhibitors in are manufacturers...

Though the website looks cluttered to me, i think that we should go and take a look at the exhibition first before deciding on the quality...

Though the website looks cluttered to me, i think that we should go and take a look at the exhibition first before deciding on the quality...

Yeah true.Perhaps it's a different genre by itself.More serious type of exhibition of cars
with models complimenting the atmosphere rather than hot sexy models overwhelming and
over shadowing the event like SIN.A tell tale sign is that the first day is opened to trade
visitors only.

Yeah true.Perhaps it's a different genre by itself.More serious type of exhibition of cars
with models complimenting the atmosphere rather than hot sexy models overwhelming and
over shadowing the event like SIN.A tell tale sign is that the first day is opened to trade
visitors only.

Anyway .......... after the first day open to trade visitors .........it's still open season for photogs .......... only this time the levy is higher ............. :p

Anyway .......... after the first day open to trade visitors .........it's still open season for photogs .......... only this time the levy is higher ............. :p

i guess the levy is higher due to having most of exhibitors not locals ba.. and there are imported drift cars from japan, brisbane...which i think that doesnt cost little.. but that means this show is not jus any other car show we see outside..something i feel worth visiting.. :)

next week is Asia Autosalon Already.... anybody going?

I will wait from the other brothers to give a field report first. Don't want to go there to shoot spark plugs and piston rings.

I will wait from the other brothers to give a field report first. Don't want to go there to shoot spark plugs and piston rings.

Haha, I don't think you will only shoot spark plugs and piston rings....

There will still be cars and race queens... :D

Haha, I don't think you will only shoot spark plugs and piston rings....

There will still be cars and race queens... :D

Yeah! i heard that a vintage car collector will be there...and 6 vintage cars will be there for display.. thats kind of interest me.. i wonder how vintage is their vintage car...so will be there to take a look at their event ba.. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.